Former LSU star Honey Badger arrested on drug-related charges

Had so much. Will end up with so little. Dumb, dumber, dumbest all in one.

Addiction is a terrible thing and that's what this is. Hope he gets healthy.

Nothing surprising about any of this. Unfortunately, he'll have to deal with it.

Honey Badger will still get drafted in the NFL...He will still do more drugs...He will still be suspended...He will still do more drugs...He will still get kicked out of the NFL.

Honey Badger will still get drafted in the NFL...He will still do more drugs...He will still be suspended...He will still do more drugs...He will still get kicked out of the NFL.

unfortunately for the kid, I agree with you.

I find addiction hard to believe. I'm guessing just bad decisions, and as someone else said, probably no good role models growing up. The old saying holds true: "show me your friends, and I'll show you your future."

I find addiction hard to believe. I'm guessing just bad decisions, and as someone else said, probably no good role models growing up. The old saying holds true: "show me your friends, and I'll show you your future."

I'm assuming you have no kids to make such a statment. Sometimes folks just do the wrong thing. It's apparent he has a addiction.

Somewhere along the way he decided to use drugs and they are getting the best of him. Most of us on this board have used some sort of drug; most of us somewhere along the way stopped. We are fortunate; the moment you use a drug you are putting yourself at risk for addiction. The fact that we aren't addicted has little to with us as individuals (this is the reason experimentation is risky), we just don't have that genectic pre-disposition.

Now with that being said.....where's my bong?

Top Bottom