Former Gopher Lawrence Mckenzie's new Music Video

The mixtape is actually surprisingly quite good. I have a number of the songs on my car stereo. Track #2 BBM is my favorite.

I don't like it quite as much as his Haiti track but it's pretty solid. I would probably like it more if I didn't already know Big K.R.I.T.'s version, which is a bit better. It sounds a little odd to have that beat slowed down.

Mac

I like the song and video. I thought it was very positive. Wish he would of been there for the reunion game. I would have liked to have seen him in the 3 point contest.

DJ makes an appearance at 3:24 just for a second or two.

It would be nice if he were more original... He obviously has some kind of production cash coming in for his videos... can't he get his own backgrounds? Big Sean uses this too... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r2c2tJvzu24

That's not uncommon at all. About every artist out there samples music, in this case from Adele. And I'm sure his budget isn't as much as you think, that's a fairly simple video shoot.

That's not uncommon at all.
Yeah, that's right, and if he ever gets anywhere, he needs to sample a song that hasn't been passed around the block so often. I like him as a rapper, but please be more original.

Top Bottom