For The Good Of the Big Ten

Iceland12

Reaction score
We all should be tired of watching the Big Ten lose so many Bowl Games. BCS or not it has sucked being a Big Ten fan by the first week in January.

A lot of people think that's because the Big Ten keeps getting two teams in BCS games. That means that nearly all of the Big Ten teams have to play opponents who are better then they are. Sure it also means a few million extra dollars but for the good of the Conference and all 11 individual schools this year we've got to do the right thing and make sure that doesn't happen!

Sacrifices must be made and that means Michigan State must beat Penn State. Northwestern must beat Wisconsin and yes, for the good of the entire Midwest, the Gophers must beat Iowa.

If the Nittany Lions, Badgers and yes the Hawkeyes have to throw their games this Saturday, then so be it.

Will their fans scream "we threw the game, you didn't WIN it!" Yes, they probably will.

I would hope that the rest of us are big enough to "shoulder that weight". :drink:

We all should be tired of watching the Big Ten lose so many Bowl Games. BCS or not it has sucked being a Big Ten fan by the first week in January.

A lot of people think that's because the Big Ten keeps getting two teams in BCS games. That means that nearly all of the Big Ten teams have to play opponents who are better then they are. Sure it also means a few million extra dollars but for the good of the Conference and all 11 individual schools this year we've got to do the right thing and make sure that doesn't happen!

Sacrifices must be made and that means Michigan State must beat Penn State. Northwestern must beat Wisconsin and yes, for the good of the entire Midwest, the Gophers must beat Iowa.

If the Nittany Lions, Badgers and yes the Hawkeyes have to throw their games this Saturday, then so be it.

Will their fans scream "we threw the game, you didn't WIN it! Yes, they probably will.

I would hope that the rest of us are big enough to "shoulder that weight". :drink:

:clap::clap::clap:

I couldn't agree with the thesis more...two Big 10 teams BCS games will embarrass the conference.

If we need to step up and make the big sacrifice, so be it. I'm willing to bite the bullet, beat Iowa, and watch N'western beat up on wisconsin.

:clap::clap::clap:

I couldn't agree with the thesis more...two Big 10 teams BCS games will embarrass the conference.

If we need to step up and make the big sacrifice, so be it. I'm willing to bite the bullet, beat Iowa, and watch N'western beat up on Wisconsin.

It all just seems so darn reasonable....

Top Bottom