FOR STUDENTS: quit the 'Fire Brewster' chants and start 'Fire Maturi' chants

sonnygarcia

Reaction score
I would have much rather heard this in the first place anyways. What a complete mess this spineless POS has created. Such a pu$$y.

Okay. I'll get all twelve students to chant that at the next game.

well hes fired now. no reason to chant..not immediate but he wont be back next year

i don't like the chants...let's keep it a little more classy than that...

Maybe Maturi should be let go, but chants don't help

I get it. No AD in the history of college football has ever made a bad hire. Joel's the first. I guess the 20 to 25 Division I coaches that get replaced every year are all good hires but their AD's think they can do even better. Sonnyboy, you are a moron of the first rank.

I get it. No AD in the history of college football has ever made a bad hire. Joel the first. I guess the 20 to 25 Division I coaches that get replaced every year are all good hires but their AD's all think they can do even better. Sonnyboy, you are a moron of the first rank.

Maturi is horrible. Why do you defend him? fan of the womens underwater basketweaving team?

I would have much rather heard this in the first place anyways. What a complete mess this spineless POS has created. Such a pu$$y.

Let us know which Walmart you work at so we can do the same to you.

Oh wait, I'm sure you've never made a regrettable decision in your miserable life.

Jackass.

i don't like the chants...let's keep it a little more classy than that...

Maybe Maturi should be let go, but chants don't help
The groundswell of fan unrest seems to have been a factor in Brewster's dismissal.

UpNorth it is not that Maturi has made 1 bad hire. He has made a string of BAD decisions. In my opinion he has managed to destroy the football, basketball and hockey programs while not giving adequate support to the baseball program. The basketball program was saved when Tubby fell into Joel's lap..he did not actively pursue him. This was after the extension for Monson. Lucia has not fielded a top flight team for years. This is a program that was the ELITE program in the nation. They are now getting beat by UNO. Maturi should have NO say on the next hire. You either need to let him go now, or exclude him from making a decision.

Top Bottom