Football/Basketball Highlight Video

highwayman

Knows Less Than Coaching Staff
Reaction score

Fun.

Apology in advance: I have to admit that I can instantly identify a football highlight (play, game, opponent, situation), but BB highlights look, well, pretty much the same...a dunk, reverse layup, or a three. Can't tell you who, what, or where. I guess I'm just not a BB guy.

Fun.

Apology in advance: I have to admit that I can instantly identify a football highlight (play, game, opponent, situation), but BB highlights look, well, pretty much the same...a dunk, reverse layup, or a three. Can't tell you who, what, or where. I guess I'm just not a BB guy.

Anyone else notice there is no evidence on that reel that Philip Nelson was on the Gophers last year? They cut him out just like they did AJ Barker. I'm not saying they blame them, but they really had to pay attention to their editing to make sure he wasn't in any shots.

Anyone else notice there is no evidence on that reel that Philip Nelson was on the Gophers last year? They cut him out just like they did AJ Barker. I'm not saying they blame them, but they really had to pay attention to their editing to make sure he wasn't in any shots.

Word. I was going to make the exact same comment as soon as someone posted the video. I noticed that as well.

Looks like this was done by the Big Ten Network.

Good stuff. It was a pretty fun year for both teams and the best part is I believe both programs are on the rise.

If you read GH on a regular basis, you would think both programs are crashing into the Earth.

Top Bottom