Fleck said that having Tanner Morgan us like having another coach on the field! (video)

Wow, what a great ride we have under Tanner Morgan and PJ Fleck.

I've had time to reflect on lot of things due to my own personal tragedy the past two years.

One of those reflections is that we are so lucky to have PJ Fleck.

We have arrived as a stable program. Before we go out and say fire this assistant coach or that assistant coach, think of what PJ and yes, don't forget Heather Fleck has done for the football program and this University.

It's beyond my expectation. What is happening here is more than football. What program produces a summer team GPA of 3.66?

What we saw on the field against NW yesterday is a united team full of leaders who are enjoying themselves.

More importantly, these kids are winners in the game of life. Heather Fleck the Gopher Momma is very much a part of this success.

We will celebrate when Gophers make it to the Pros. Let's not forget to celebrate the success of every Gopher football player from all walks of life who will leave this great university with ELITE values. It is about transforming lives. That is the real success story.

Last edited:

Wow, what a great ride we have under Tanner Morgan and PJ Fleck.

I've had time to reflect on lot of things due to my own personal tragedy the past two years.

One of those reflections is that we are so lucky to have PJ Fleck.

We have arrived as a stable program. Before we go out and say fire this assistant coach or that assistant coach, think of what PJ and yes, don't forget Heather Fleck has done for the football program and this University.

It's beyond my expectation. What is happening here is more than football. What program produces a summer team GPA of 3.66?

What we saw on the field against NW yesterday is a united team full of leaders who are enjoying themselves.

More importantly, these kids are winners in the game of life. Heather Fleck the Gopher Momma is very much a part of this success.

We will celebrate when Gophers make it to the Pros. Let's not forget to celebrate the success of every Gopher football players from all walks of life who will leave this great university with ELITE values. It is about transforming lives. That is the real success story.
Not quite Ol' Jer the ball coach but this has a lot of potential.

Top Bottom