Five (5) Gophers had their season high in receiving yards tonight

cduff

Reaction score
Considering this is the 9th game of the season, that is a mind blowing stat.

Well, considering McKnight had zero yards coming into the game, the bar was fairly low for him. LOL.

50 LBS of Waste

Well, considering McKnight had zero yards coming into the game, the bar was fairly low for him. LOL.

Hey, give the kid credit, he came up big. I have been saying all along that McKnight is going to come up big this year. But leave it to 50LBSOFCRAP to make a negative comment about our next great receiver.:cool02:

Career Highs

Could be wrong here (going off the top of my head) but I believe four of them were career highs also. I know Green's wasn't.

Hey, give the kid credit, he came up big. I have been saying all along that McKnight is going to come up big this year. But leave it to 50LBSOFCRAP to make a negative comment about our next great receiver.:cool02:

I wasn't being negative. I love McKnight. It's just that he hadn't caught a ball this season. I expect big things from this kid and he's on his way.

I've been saying all along when people say all we have is Decker, that we have alot of good receivers that never see the ball. To me this is not a suprise. I think Decker is fantastic, but I think Weber will be a better QB now that he doesen't rely on Decker and has to look to ALL his receivers.

Top Bottom