Fitzgerald

Gopherbbdude

Reaction score
Just think how deep this team would be with Donvonte in the mix. Pretty sure they could run a 3 forward lineup and be pretty dang good on defense.

Just think how deep this team would be with Donvonte in the mix. Pretty sure they could run a 3 forward lineup and be pretty dang good on defense.

I know we're looking way ahead, but just think how deep this team could be next year (with another off season to develop) if there's no transfers, team violations or major injuries...

Mason
McBrayer
Coffey
Murphy
Lynch

Curry, Fitzgerald, Konate, Hurt, Isaiah Washington & Jamir Harris... Wow!

P.S. I'm the original GopherDude, jerk. :p

I honestly think next year we could win the Big Ten!
NCAA this year Big Ten champs next season

Yeah next years team looks very solid...but I'm still pumped about this team this year continuing to surprise.

Getting ahead but I don't care. feels like we've been assuming Gas would transfer forever but if he does, I'd love to see them bring in another Grad transfer guard like a Malik Smith/Akem Springs 2.0 for next year's team. Depth would be unbelievable.

Mason-Dupree-Coffey-Murphy-Lynch
Washington-Grad Trans-Fitz-Curry-Konate
Hurt/Gilbert/Harris can develop/redshirt/sit

Also...is Fitz getting a redshirt this year? Or will he be a senior next season?

Getting ahead but I don't care. feels like we've been assuming Gas would transfer forever but if he does, I'd love to see them bring in another Grad transfer guard like a Malik Smith/Akem Springs 2.0 for next year's team. Depth would be unbelievable.

Mason-Dupree-Coffey-Murphy-Lynch
Washington-Grad Trans-Fitz-Curry-Konate
Hurt/Gilbert/Harris can develop/redshirt/sit

Also...is Fitz getting a redshirt this year? Or will he be a senior next season?

Could get medical, but that would put him in that 6 years for 4 years of playing.... Not sure they do that anymore.

I don't see any grad transfer coming to the U. Where do they see playing time? Springs came in thinking he would start, but Dupree locked that starting spot up.

There aren't a lot of minutes to offer to a guard next year unless you want to redshirt Harris (like you said) but I'm not anticipating that.

I honestly think next year we could win the Big Ten!
NCAA this year Big Ten champs next season

All depends on whether Konate can be a solid defensive presence next year in my opinion. I don't think Lynch can play 35 minutes at center.

1 through 4, we'll probably be the deepest team in the big ten. And 1 through 3 we'll be arguably the most talented team in the big ten if Amir develops.

Yeah next years team looks very solid...but I'm still pumped about this team this year continuing to surprise.

Agreed, it appears that this year's team is getting more dialed in every week.

Top Bottom