First Time Gophers Game..Best Place to Park?

PhillyPHIRE73

Reaction score
I am in the twin cities today and on a whim got tickets to tonight's game. It being my first game at The Barn..anyone have advice for transportation, parking, best time to arrive, etc?

GO GOPHERS!

I would guess parking will be easy to find. with it being this close to the Christmas, not many will attend.

I am in the twin cities today and on a whim got tickets to tonight's game. It being my first game at The Barn..anyone have advice for transportation, parking, best time to arrive, etc?

GO GOPHERS!

Lot 37 cost $10 and is only 2 blocks from arena. Easy in-easy out.

School is out, too, I think. Should be lots of ramp and lot parking quite close to the arena. Don't expect a discount because of low demand, though. $10 will be the cheapest.

In front of the Dairy Queen just south of University Ave on Lexington Ave, then take the train. If you don't smell marijuana smoke at some point on your way walking to or from the station, it's a rare day.

There's a church by the Oak Street parking ramp that usually lets you park for $5. If you don't mind walking for 15 minutes or so, you can park in Como for free on the street.

Top Bottom