First half...

BigGopherFan

Banned
Reaction score
For some reason this one stings a little more than the other two games. Minnesota looked completely unstoppable for the first eight minutes...and then...boom. A complete drop off. They could not score or defend during that 25-5 Dayton run. Why is it the same thing over and over? As a fan, I should be able to feel good with a healthy double digit lead. I should enjoy my time watching the game. Nope, I just knew something was going to go wrong. Why though? Why does this always happen to this team? Grrrrr.

This game is far from over though. If anything this team has proven it can come back. I just wish it didn't always come down to that. Being a Gopher fan is seriously bad for your health.

...and adding insult to injury, Minnesota product Raymond Cowels is absolutely killing Villanova from deep. Ray may not play great defense, but I can assure you he would find a spot in Tubbys bizarre rotation. Kid can shoot! Did he get a Tubby offer, or was he committed already? Or did Tubby not like him for some reason?

Top Bottom