Fine line between winning and losing

Sota1

Reaction score
As Tubby has stated, there is a very fine line between winning and losing. We have witnessed this on many occasions this year losing several close games that were ours to win. Last night was a testament to the fact that this team, playing together, within their roles, with discipline, can beat anyone in the conference. I found it interesting that Westbrook was fairly invisible for most of the game, but hit some clutch free throws at the end. Goes to show you that a one on one mentality is not our path for success. Very impressed with the win last night and this game provided a glimpse of the team that we hoped would show up this year. One game at a time, but light has finely appeared.

As Tubby has stated, there is a very fine line between winning and losing. We have witnessed this on many occasions this year losing several close games that were ours to win. Last night was a testament to the fact that this team, playing together, within their roles, with discipline, can beat anyone in the conference. I found it interesting that Westbrook was fairly invisible for most of the game, but hit some clutch free throws at the end. Goes to show you that a one on one mentality is not our path for success. Very impressed with the win last night and this game provided a glimpse of the team that we hoped would show up this year. One game at a time, but light has finely appeared.

+19 That was by far the best this team has looked all year. I hope they can keep it up

Honestly.....

if we win just the 2 overtime road games (Ind and NW) we are all tlaking about where we might be seeded in the dance. Not to mention MSU here:(

Well put...

As Tubby has stated, there is a very fine line between winning and losing. We have witnessed this on many occasions this year losing several close games that were ours to win. .

This is a concept that is completely lost on 70-80% of the people on this board, and probably most msg boards I'm guessing.

I think most games that are decided by TEN points or less can be defined by just a possession or two, and at various points in the game, not just the closing minute or so.

No doubt. The Gophers easily could have W games over Texas A&M, Miami FL, IU, Mich St, and NWU this season and be 20-5 today.

Or they could have L some games and had worse W-L record just as easily.

Top Bottom