Finally got a response from CBS

balds

Reaction score
At 8:00 tonight saying Which game were you trying to watch (clearly specified in my e-mail) and to please refrain from using profanity in future e-mails (guilty).

Here's a name ... [email protected]
His title is Sr Managing Editor CBS Sports Interactive
He did reply to my first email - but sadly blamed it on technical difficulties...that's it. No comments about we are working on it - we think we have it fixed - nothing. Flood his inbox.

These games should all be on BTN

Email Jim Delaney

Here's a name ... [email protected]
His title is Sr Managing Editor CBS Sports Interactive
He did reply to my first email - but sadly blamed it on technical difficulties...that's it. No comments about we are working on it - we think we have it fixed - nothing. Flood his inbox.

How are they going to refund everyone who paid for it? This whole thing of increasing the number of outlets games can be on and increasing the price turns supply and demand upside down. We old folks remember when virtually all non con games were on TV and accessible. Bring back Dick and Jim!

How are they going to refund everyone who paid for it? This whole thing of increasing the number of outlets games can be on and increasing the price turns supply and demand upside down. We old folks remember when virtually all non con games were on TV and accessible. Bring back Dick and Jim![/QUOTE]:cheer:

This means I will have to listen to the radio and the audio streaming for a while. Unbelievable.... I wanna email Delaney, too. Anyone with the addy?

I mailed Joel Maturi on Friday night. The exchange is copied below:

"Sent Friday November 11, 2011 at 9:53 P.M.

Thanks for the email. I will have our Director look into this in Monday.

Joel Maturi

Sent from my iPhone

On Nov 11, 2011, at 8:21 PM, > wrote:

Mr. Maturi:

The All Access video stream has failed for the second game in a row. The people at CBS are rude and incompetent. You have no idea how much ill will your department is generating by not adequately managing this service. I believe that a refund and an apology is due to everyone who has paid for this grossly unsatisfactory service."

For all the grief we give him on this board, you have to admit he tries to be responsive. Now the test will come on Monday to see whether the service is working.

Here is the response I received.

CBS response: Response Via Email (Yarelis C.) 11/11/2011 10:26 PM
College Sports Fan,

Thank you for your inquiry. I have submitted the issue to our operations department for review. This should be fixed shortly. We are sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused you.

Regards,
CBSSports.com College Network Support

Top Bottom