Finally! Data on Gophers record for all 59 games of Fleck era broken down by uniform combo!

I’d rather lose than wear white pants with home jerseys.
Remember when we won the Rose Bowl? WHITE PANTS WITH HOME JERSEYS.

#FACTS

1962-rose-bowl.jpg

Finally, some heavily researched and hard journalism! Pulitzer Prize worthy tweet action right here!

Need more data on FULL BANANA!

you know, to fully understand it’s power and potential.

Finally, some heavily researched and hard journalism! Pulitzer Prize worthy tweet action right here!

Need more data on FULL BANANA!

you know, to fully understand it’s power and potential.

This upcoming tilt is a perfect opportunity to don the full banana uniforms... I'd love to see it.

This upcoming tilt is a perfect opportunity to don the full banana uniforms... I'd love to see it.
I’ve always valued the opinion of a fine gentleman like yourself Sir!

I’ve always valued the opinion of a fine gentleman like yourself Sir!

Thanks. Same, back at you.

Your avatar always gets me wishing that the Gophers would do a throwback uniform similar to the Dungy-era all golds.

8976669.jpeg

Thanks. Same, back at you.

Your avatar always gets me wishing that the Gophers would do a throwback uniform similar to the Dungy-era all golds.

View attachment 20263
Honoring Dungy, Barber the first, Kitzman and the 77 team’s upset shutout of Michigan absolutely calls for these throwbacks!

FULL 70’S GOLDEN BANANA!!!

Chrome helmet, white (away) jersey, over maroon pants. One of the best uni combos in the country. Plus a winning road percentage.

Chrome helmet, white (away) jersey, over maroon pants. One of the best uni combos in the country. Plus a winning road percentage.

Yes, that's one of my favorite combos as well.

2018 dominating victory in Madison over the Badgers.

all-Maroon 10 times. All-Gold only once.

this is a clear case of bias.

I demand an investigation.

Undefeated in Chrome, Anthracite, Anthracite

Apparently our school colors are the problem and we should be Faded Purdue for optimal effectiveness.

Undefeated in Chrome, Anthracite, Anthracite

Apparently our school colors are the problem and we should be Faded Purdue for optimal effectiveness.
Either that or we channel some Halloween season magic

Top Bottom