Final ticket sale

upnorthkid

Reaction score
just wanted to throw this up here for you guys. The Minnesota Gophers facebook page threw this up:

#Gophers fans: If you don't have #BringFloydHome tickets yet, we're offering the final 100 seats in the building right here for $40 each starting at 3pm!

Beginning at 3pm, click here to access: http://z.umn.edu/iowadeal

PLEASE NOTE: Deals do NOT work on mobile browsers (phones or tablets). You must be at a computer to access.

Once the tickets are gone, they're gone!

so if you know someone who was hedging about buying them, tell them to make sure and get one for a pretty dang good deal if you ask me!

So the good news is we should have a packed house on Saturday based on the number of tickets that have been sold. Only thing up in the air at this point is how many will be wearing Maroon & Gold and how many will be wearing Black & Gold. Here is hoping the former far out numbers the later and is a whole lot louder.

So the good news is we should have a packed house on Saturday based on the number of tickets that have been sold. Only thing up in the air at this point is how many will be wearing Maroon & Gold and how many will be wearing Black & Gold. Here is hoping the former far out numbers the later and is a whole lot louder.

should make for a good atmosphere no matter what, but i agree with exactly what you're saying

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p><a href="https://twitter.com/search?q=%23Gophers&src=hash">#Gophers</a> confirmed a sellout (50,805) for Saturday's <a href="https://twitter.com/search?q=%23B1G&src=hash">#B1G</a> opener/homecoming game against Iowa. First since Syracuse game last year.</p>— Marcus R. Fuller (@GophersNow) <a href="https://twitter.com/GophersNow/statuses/383323538515435520">September 26, 2013</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Go Gophers!!

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p><a href="https://twitter.com/search?q=%23Gophers&src=hash">#Gophers</a> confirmed a sellout (50,805) for Saturday's <a href="https://twitter.com/search?q=%23B1G&src=hash">#B1G</a> opener/homecoming game against Iowa. First since Syracuse game last year.</p>— Marcus R. Fuller (@GophersNow) <a href="https://twitter.com/GophersNow/statuses/383323538515435520">September 26, 2013</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Go Gophers!!

Hey I don't mean to be negative...but there will be a huge turnout of iowa fans on Saturday. Could be looking at 20K+.

Hey I don't mean to be negative...but there will be a huge turnout of iowa fans on Saturday. Could be looking at 20K+.

One: Yes, you are being negative. Two: don't worry Badger and Iowa fans have been proclaiming that they are going have "20-25,000" in TCF since it opened. 7-8,000 is about all they been able to muster in there.

If things go the way God intends, they'll only be 2-300 of the bleeps in there at the end anyway.. :)

Considering how many Gopher fans have shown up the past three home games, I don't think your math here works for 20K+. I would say maybe 10K tops. Probably more around 7K-8K.

ha! sorry, but you are embarrassing yourself my man. not even close to that number. far less.

It won't be 20K. I'm guessing 8500 tops. Significantly better than the 30K they used to bring in at the Dome. They can't even sellout their home games anymore.

Ski-U-Mah!

Closer to 0 than 20K.

Is that guy the Iowa math major?

Really? I would have never guessed it if you hadn't brought it up in the first place. Your lead in is a lot like when somebody says to you "I don't mean to interrupt but....". I will end this by saying I don't mean to be critical of your statement but you really are transparent.

Really? I would have never guessed it if you hadn't brought it up in the first place. Your lead in is a lot like when somebody says to you "I don't mean to interrupt but....". I will end this by saying I don't mean to be critical of your statement but you really are transparent.

Most of the corporate tickets are going to Hawkeye fans..

We bought 8 via the ticket office The rest of the group will use the corporate tix

I gave 4 to Gopher fans for last year's game. Yearly tradition I suppose

Heading to Gasthof/Mario's Keller after the game

There will be a lot of them, but nowhere near 20K. I mean, think a little before you type.

I am hoping that the forecast of rain does not keep the less committed home.

What's the updated forecast?

I heard maybe early saturday morning but no rain at kickoff..we'll see

All over the map. Surprise, surprise. From weather.com daily details:

Rain showers in the morning will evolve into a more steady rain in the afternoon. High 66F. Winds SW at 20 to 30 mph. Chance of rain 70%.

Most of the corporate tickets are going to Hawkeye fans..

We bought 8 via the ticket office The rest of the group will use the corporate tix

I gave 4 to Gopher fans for last year's game. Yearly tradition I suppose

Heading to Gasthof/Mario's Keller after the game

i love how some of you surmise without a doubt that your individual situation is somehow correlated exactly to how everything else will go to a T. it really is too funny sometimes. so because some people in your group are hawkeye fans and will use a few corporate tickets you have access to, that also means most/the majority of the rest the corporate tickets in the stadium are also going to hawkeye fans. ummmm......okay. :rolleyes:

All over the map. Surprise, surprise. From weather.com daily details:

Rain showers in the morning will evolve into a more steady rain in the afternoon. High 66F. Winds SW at 20 to 30 mph. Chance of rain 70%.

and weatherunderground.com says rain in the morning with just a chance of showers in the afternoon. honestly, who really cares either way. just show up if you are going and have tickets, tailgate, have a good time and don't worry about it. nothing you can do one way or the other, but even if it does a little water isn't going to hurt anyone.

A Gold out?

Just win, and it's all fine. Thanks for your money, Iowans. Now go home. There will be less and less of them if we keep beating them at TCF.

I bought 4 and sold them for $75. I regret nothing. Nothing.

Hey, it rained like hell during Sherman's march to the sea. But that didn't stop him from tearing old Dixie down. Kill is " Sherman " and Iowa is Johnny Reb. Send them down I-35 with their tail between
their legs less one bronze pig On the way out seranade them with the " Swinging Gate "

Hey, it rained like hell during Sherman's march to the sea. But that didn't stop him from tearing old Dixie down. Kill is " Sherman " and Iowa is Johnny Reb. Send them down I-35 with their tail between
their legs less one bronze pig On the way out seranade them with the " Swinging Gate "

for once, i actually like something that ruppert has written. nice work. :p

Top Bottom