Final Committs

Willwin40

Reaction score
It looks like 3 more commits. I think it will be McWilliams, Daniels and hopefully Newsom.

In another thread I speculated if they might take 5 wr in this class. We’ve got 4 so far if we get Lanier that would be 5.

Not sure what else the staff has planned but these last few days have been pretty good for us! Surely though we need some older OL to transfer in right?

If Lanier commits, after the two WR portal commits, I think there must be a WR transfer out coming after the bowl game.
Two are HS commits and likely will red shirt unless they are really good. The two transfers would be cause for someone to transfer, but 13 WR's on the roster is not too many. We shall see. Timing would seem to move now rather than after the bowl.

Two are HS commits and likely will red shirt unless they are really good. The two transfers would be cause for someone to transfer, but 13 WR's on the roster is not too many. We shall see. Timing would seem to move now rather than after the bowl.
Plus a bunch of them only have 2 years or less left.

It looks like we won’t get Newsom since he has a CB to Kansas State. Probably we’ll just have Daniels left unless there’s a surprise.

NSD is fast approaching! It doesn’t feel like we’ll have any gut punches and I hope it stays that way.

Anyone feeling any surprises or have some hot takes?

Top Bottom