field update

Curseislifted33

Reaction score
been up north, anyone know how far they are on installing the turf? gracias

I don't know how far they are, but I see green on the webcam!:clap:

Is it just me or is the 20 yd line stripe yellow on both ends?

Is it just me or is the 20 yd line stripe yellow on both ends?

If I really try to see it in the video, they look maybe a little thicker, but I'm not seeing the yellow. Did you notice that in the youtube video or one of the pics?

It looks to me like they put a small strip of yellow to outline the 20 yardline.

I def see the yellow in the video. Can't tell if it's a solid yellow line or a small strip outlining the white on the 20s.

I think it's probably a yellow outline on further inspection....

No, thats just them installing the first down marker. Its not fixed to the ground, which is why it is so elusive to us. :) :)

How many years will it take for them to install fiber-optic grass so that people at the stadium can see that yellow line just like on TV?!?

By the way, dont sell that idea----its mine...patent pending. :) :)

No, thats just them installing the first down marker. Its not fixed to the ground, which is why it is so elusive to us. :) :)

How many years will it take for them to install fiber-optic grass so that people at the stadium can see that yellow line just like on TV?!?

That's a flat out awesome idea.

I think that might be too distracting for the players.

They'd run it during TO's and breaks in the action. Otherwise they'd make it static or take it off the field. Its a sad fact...any new way to get ads in place will be exploited.

Too late, the canadiens beat you to it!
Link

Too late, the canadiens beat you to it!
Link

Haha!! Oh well :) Might not be a bad idea someday if it isn't commercialized.

Actually would be useful for places like Heinz field where they have to paint and repaint the endzones for Panthers and Steelers games.

Aren't we glad that we dont have that issue anymore!!

Top Bottom