Field is going in?

MKE_Gopher

Reaction score
A little birdie told me that the field installation started yesterday. Can anyone confirm this? Pictures?

A little birdie told me that the field installation started yesterday. Can anyone confirm this? Pictures?

My birdie was the local newspaper...

Being from outstate and no chance to drive by, I would LOVE to see some pictures...

Anybody??

I'm not 100% sure, but I when I saw it does appear they're doing some field work now.

Web Cam

It would be nice to switch the web cam to a field view location. How hard would it be to place a web cam in the student section top level? That way all of us stadium nerds could spend much of our work time daydreaming about September!

There is some type of flooring in now... sort of a gray/black color. Watching them paint our Big "M" on the scoreboard right now is also great:clap:

There is some type of flooring in now... sort of a gray/black color. Watching them paint our Big "M" on the scoreboard right now is also great:clap:

The "flooring" is actually small rocks that help with drainage.

Also, the block M on the back of the scoreboard isn't paint. The M is being put together with a series of really big stickers.

Any idea how big the M at midfield will be? The M at the dome always seemed so tiny.

No promises, but I'll try and get over there after work today and take a few pictures to post...

Top Bottom