Favorite Tailgate Recipes

gopherguy06

Reaction score
A menu thread got me thinking, we should have a tailgate or BBQ recipe exchange. List some below.

abt's are on of my favs

Atomic Buffalo Turds: it's a jalapeno stuffed with cream cheese and a little smokie than wrapped in bacon. Goggle it.

Goggle it.

When I typed in goggle.com to attempt to "Goggle it," I got Goggle Dating, and online dating site. I looked for a chat room specific to people who like spicy foods, assuming that would be where to find the recipe, but there wasn't anything.

For concoctions that will blow your mind - and some that you may incorporate into your tailgates, check out This is Why You're Fat. Recipes include:

*French fries covered in american cheese, sauteed onions, and thousand island dressing
*Meatloaf with macaroni salad, gravy, and pineapple on a bun
*French fries covered with cheddar cheese, sour cream, ground beef, guacamole and Doritos
*Two diced hot dogs covered with peppers, onions, cheese, and topped with two pieces of bacon
*Steak or roast sandwich with wet-cured ham, linguica, and sausage covered with cheese in a hot thick tomato and beer sauce.
*Cheesesteak sandwich with chicken fingers, french fries, mozzarella sticks, ketchup, lettuce, tomato, bacon, and topped with egg and hot sauce.
*Corn on the cob wrapped in hickory bacon with two hot dogs and two Colby-Jack cheese sticks wrapped in ground beef.

and much much more...

A menu thread got me thinking, we should have a tailgate or BBQ recipe exchange. List some below.

1 Drive to the Liquor Store
1 Pick Microbrew of choice
1 Drive to stadium
1 Pour into plastic cup

Enjoy

Beer Recipe

When I typed in goggle.com to attempt to "Goggle it," I got Goggle Dating, and online dating site. I looked for a chat room specific to people who like spicy foods, assuming that would be where to find the recipe, but there wasn't anything.

For concoctions that will blow your mind - and some that you may incorporate into your tailgates, check out This is Why You're Fat. Recipes include:

*French fries covered in american cheese, sauteed onions, and thousand island dressing
*Meatloaf with macaroni salad, gravy, and pineapple on a bun
*French fries covered with cheddar cheese, sour cream, ground beef, guacamole and Doritos
*Two diced hot dogs covered with peppers, onions, cheese, and topped with two pieces of bacon
*Steak or roast sandwich with wet-cured ham, linguica, and sausage covered with cheese in a hot thick tomato and beer sauce.
*Cheesesteak sandwich with chicken fingers, french fries, mozzarella sticks, ketchup, lettuce, tomato, bacon, and topped with egg and hot sauce.
*Corn on the cob wrapped in hickory bacon with two hot dogs and two Colby-Jack cheese sticks wrapped in ground beef.

and much much more...

Maybe you should try ebaying or Mapquesting it. If that doesn't work try goggle's bizzaro website Google. If that don't work your internet is broke.

Hey PLG

have you picked your seats yet and secured a parking lot for the upcoming year?

I'm a big fan of the juicy lucy. I use chedder cheese, diced fried onion, diced green pepper, and bacon. Precook all that stuff at home and place between two hamburger patties, add cheese and season to taste....heart attack on a plate.

Top Bottom