Faux FreeMarketers at it again (sprinkled with racism) - Delta and Coca-Cola face backlash from Republicans after opposing Georgia voting law.

GoodasGold

Reaction score
Really? Florida would be in the bag. Hispanic vote nationwide. Conservative bona fides. What am i missing?
He visits Lindsey Graham at his Georgetown townhouse two nights a week.

golf

Reaction score
Rubio's is a scumbag. A Hispanic Mitt Romney. He's on the Senate Select Intel Committee (SSIC). The most corrupt committee in DC. Remember the SSIC was undermining Trump for four years straight. Specifically, they played a large role in promoting the Russia hoax. Mark Warner was caught texting with a Russian oligarch Oleg Deripaska, trying to get in touch with debunked dossier author Christopher Steele. Daniel Jones was the SSIC point man for Fusion GPS & continued to raise money to fund Fusion GPS's smear campaign against Trump even after resigning. The SSIC Security Director James Wolf got busted leaking the Carter Page FISA application to the NYT. There's no way you'll convince me Rubio was not part of this campaign, or at least aware of it. Also, we know factually that Rubio read both the Nunes & Schiff memo's, and knew Nunes was telling the truth & Schiff was lying because he'd seen the dossier & FISA applications, yet he stayed quiet & let that narrative play out against Trump. Rubio was also part of the same SSIC that released the SSIC Report that declared Russia had aided Trump by interfering in our elections after the Mueller investigation failed, as a way to keep the narrative going & impeach Trump. It's a hard pass for me on Marco Rubio & most MAGA people would feel the same.

More over, there's no voters in Florida that Rubio could bring, that Trump, or a Trump endorsed candidate doesn't already have.

Nationally, I don't believe Rubio has the juice to steal many Hispanic votes away from whoever the D's run.

Huh. I apparently missed all that. Will need to educate myself some more on Mr. Rubio I guess. Thanks for giving me a place to start.

Gopher_In_NYC

Reaction score
Huh. I apparently missed all that. Will need to educate myself some more on Mr. Rubio I guess. Thanks for giving me a place to start.

Maybe want to consider the poster in this case - this is someone who quoted Rising Serpent on twitter as a source previously and is anxiously awaiting this guy's visit shortly -

1617487544373.png

Top Bottom