Fauci FOIA release

Nax5

Reaction score
You get in your pontoon now, with the rest of the Norman County Navy, and you will be in China in no time. Bring your 870, and take the plug out.
BB is the ultimate keyboard warrior.

Spoofin

Reaction score
It doesn’t have to be some complicated conspiracy. More likely that Fauci would have ignored that possibility due to his ties to its existence. Could be as simple as CYA.

BarnBurner

Banned
Reaction score
You get in your pontoon now, with the rest of the Norman County Navy, and you will be in China in no time. Bring your 870, and take the plug out.
Come on the toon cap city. Bring the pad with you. We will have some laughs.

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
Slooooooow. Got one walleye, a nice smally, the usual northern. One perch.
On the lake for 5 straight hours Monday. Absolutely beautiful day.
Nothing wrong with Northerns. Fight like Moby Dick, and make the best fish tacos.

Costa Rican Gopher

Mind of a Scientist
Reaction score
It doesn’t have to be some complicated conspiracy. More likely that Fauci would have ignored that possibility due to his ties to its existence. Could be as simple as CYA.

Where you can't give him the benefit of the doubt is:

- Fauci knew as soon as the Covid story broke that it could have been a manufactured bio-weapon from the Wuhan lab, which he funded through the NIH. Instead he lied saying it was absolutely not, and instead was a natural virus, then launched a cover-up.

- Why it matters? If Fauci had acknowledged it may have been the bio-weapon research he'd been funding, perhaps we could have gotten into that lab & found out definitively?! Instead, Fauci's partner in funding the Wuhan bio-weapon experiments, Peter Daszak of the EcoHealth Alliance, was assigned by the WHO to investigate the leak, and determined it was man-made because they took China's word for it. Now, we'll never know because Fauci impeded any legitimate investigation until it was too late.

saintpaulguy

Reaction score

- Fauci knew as soon as the Covid story broke that it could have been a manufactured bio-weapon from the Wuhan lab, which he funded through the NIH. Instead he lied saying it was absolutely not, and instead was a natural virus, then launched a cover-up.

- Why it matters? If Fauci had acknowledged it may have been the bio-weapon research he'd been funding, perhaps we could have gotten into that lab & found out definitively?! Instead, Fauci's partner in funding the Wuhan bio-weapon experiments, Peter Daszak of the EcoHealth Alliance, was assigned by the WHO to investigate the leak, and determined it was man-made because they took China's word for it. Now, we'll never know because Fauci impeded any legitimate investigation until it was too late.
Are you alleging he funded the bio weapon, or the lab? Your sentence is unclear in this area.

Costa Rican Gopher

Mind of a Scientist
Reaction score
Are you alleging he funded the bio weapon, or the lab? Your sentence is unclear in this area.

Both. His gain-of-function, bioweapon research funding is well documented, and was cut off in 2014. In 2017 he back-doored funding by bypassing the chain-of-command, and funded it via the EcoHealthAlliance (Peter Daszak's organization. The same guy who "investigated" the lab leak theory for the WHO, concluding it was natural, not lab made because China denied it, and who's seen in Fauci's emails thanking him for going on TV to deny it came from the Wuhan lab).

Last edited:

FormerFatOL

Reaction score
It was 100% CYA on all decisions by a career bureaucrat with minimal accountability (like most bureaucrat pukes). Trump not forcefully calling BS on Fauci and others' CYA BS because of the election made it worse.

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
It was 100% CYA on all decisions by a career bureaucrat with minimal accountability (like most bureaucrat pukes). Trump not forcefully calling BS on Fauci and others' CYA BS because of the election made it worse.
You have hit on my skepticism. The anti Fauci movement is almost entirely MAGA without any stink laid on 45.

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
Put more succinctly, Donald Trump, the CEO President, with the full intelligence community at his disposal, was routinely parading the mastermind of the greatest act of chemical warfare against the United States in history and this lab rat made him a fool.

Costa Rican Gopher

Mind of a Scientist
Reaction score
You have hit on my skepticism. The anti Fauci movement is almost entirely MAGA without any stink laid on 45.

Your skepticism wasn't hit upon by the nonsensical wet market story, when we knew factually at that point that they'd been doing bio-weapon experiments in ythe Wuhan lab morphing SARS from horseshoe bats to humans? When exactly did you calibrate your BS detector?

Here's what I think is sketchy? Why is the intel community releasing these emails? They could refuse, calling them national security issues as they have with so many important documents over the past 4-5 years that they don't want to release, or they could redact them into nothing, so why did they decide to release these at all? That leads me to wonder, why is Anthony Fauci being allowed to review them before they're released? That's unprecedented. So why start that practice now? Why include Fauci in what would appear to be his own downfall? Also, why give them to the WaPo & Buzzfeed? They were the two outlets that published all the narratives for the CIA during the Russiagate hoax. I'd be shocked if Fauci isn't a sacrificial lamb here, but I think this is all for a bigger reason. To protect Obama for funding this stuff? To protect our relationship with China's military in bio-weapon research? To distract from the election audits? Something doesn't smell right.

Costa Rican Gopher

Mind of a Scientist
Reaction score
Put more succinctly, Donald Trump, the CEO President, with the full intelligence community at his disposal, was routinely parading the mastermind of the greatest act of chemical warfare against the United States in history and this lab rat made him a fool.

I think it was genius to parade Fauci in front of the cameras & force him to explain what was going on. It got him to contradict himself, discredit himself and apparently to perjure himself. Everyone knew the gain-of-function/bio-weapon research Fauci had been up to in Wuhan, and everyone knows Fauci is a hard core Clintonista. Trump didn't get the wool pulled over his eyes.

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
I think it was genius to parade Fauci in front of the cameras & force him to explain what was going on. It got him to contradict himself, discredit himself and apparently to perjure himself. Everyone knew the gain-of-function/bio-weapon research Fauci had been up to in Wuhan, and everyone knows Fauci is a hard core Clintonista. Trump didn't get the wool pulled over his eyes.
Dude.

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
Your skepticism wasn't hit upon by the nonsensical wet market story, when we knew factually at that point that they'd been doing bio-weapon experiments in ythe Wuhan lab morphing SARS from horseshoe bats to humans? When exactly did you calibrate your BS detector?

Here's what I think is sketchy? Why is the intel community releasing these emails? They could refuse, calling them national security issues as they have with so many important documents over the past 4-5 years that they don't want to release, or they could redact them into nothing, so why did they decide to release these at all? That leads me to wonder, why is Anthony Fauci being allowed to review them before they're released? That's unprecedented. So why start that practice now? Why include Fauci in what would appear to be his own downfall? Also, why give them to the WaPo & Buzzfeed? They were the two outlets that published all the narratives for the CIA during the Russiagate hoax. I'd be shocked if Fauci isn't a sacrificial lamb here, but I think this is all for a bigger reason. To protect Obama for funding this stuff? To protect our relationship with China's military in bio-weapon research? To distract from the election audits? Something doesn't smell right.
Because he’s a public employee, and some leftist newspapers filed an FOIA request, and we live in a functioning democracy. The request was filed by the Washington Post and Buzzfeed news.

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
And, he didn’t feel the need to send a bathroom tweet at four am to save the nation? Feet of clay!

RememberMurray

Reaction score
When, exactly, did the MAGAs laser-focus on Fauci as their latest in a long line of bêtes noires?

Did their obsession with Fauci originate when Trump posited that COVID was a progressive plot, cooked up solely to make The Donald look bad?

I'm afraid I can't keep up with all of the seditionist's weird rants and bizarre fixations. They go from one thing to the next, endlessly.

They have become the Alex Jones Party.

Last edited:

bga1

Reaction score

Interesting that Fauci, knowing that Covid could have been engineered early on, still opposed Trump's travel ban for China early on. Anyone that can't smell a rat here, is not trying.

bga1

Reaction score
So, if two people are having a quarrel, an accusation against the other to a third party has extra weight?
Well that depends on who the two people are now, doesn't it? If you believe China on this you have a serious issue. Without third party validation, China is nefarious. With it, even worse.

Section2

Reaction score
Not sure I agree with your police work there Lou

jamiche

Reaction score
Have craig and humble beggar investigated Fauci for the death of Seth Rich yet?

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
Not sure I agree with your police work there Lou
You would have to assume then, that the intelligence community wanted China to release a bio weapon, and hide it from the President. We are getting pretty deep into conspiracy stuff at this point.

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
Well that depends on who the two people are now, doesn't it? If you believe China on this you have a serious issue. Without third party validation, China is nefarious. With it, even worse.
I don’t believe China on much. India is a poor choice of witness.

FormerFatOL

Reaction score

Most politicians don't deserve a pass when it comes to COVID regardless of party, with the exception of a handful of governors. Trump wasn't perfect and made it political as much as anyone. Next up, you get the ultimate career politician Brain-Dead-Biden following the weird Fauci worship on the left advocating wearing five masks outside at the beach after being fully vaccinated, keeping all kids out of school, pushing the vaccination of school children even though they're barely impacted. Pure political theater...until Biden's polling goes bad with multiple crises and it's all suddenly dropped.

Top Bottom