Fauci FOIA release

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
We could have a field day with Trump quotes about Covid that turned out to be misfires over time. It is a pointless exercise, unless you think he was trying to kill people, and I don't. Nobody got this right.

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
I've been explaining this for 16 months, so please pay attention this time. I'm not an 80 y/o with four co-morbidities. For everyone who's not, Covid is less serious than the regular flu. For those who are, it's more serous than the normal flu.
So much for Chinese culture respecting the elderly. They hate our old people.

Costa Rican Gopher

Mind of a Scientist
Reaction score

If the viral load you get infected with has an effect on severity of illness (which some animal studies indicated) even imperfect masks could be beneficial.

"Could be"? You don't force the entire country to cover their faces on something that isn't dangerous to most of them, on "could be".

Fauci says masks do NOTHING to stop the virus. He says it passes right through the fabric. Just as many of us have been saying all along.

Nax5

Reaction score
You cannot teach people that don't want to learn. I'll give the theory a try with you:

1. Scientists told Fauci that COVID-19 might be engineered but he ignored them

As Katie reported, Fauci "was told by NIH scientist Kristian Andersen on January 31, 2020, that Wuhan coronavirus looked 'potentially engineered.' In other words, it was manipulated in a lab through gain of function research."

2. Fauci was circulating articles on "gain of function" research on February 1, 2020

At the time talking about the possibility that the Wuhan coronavirus came from a lab-engineered concoction could get you banned from social media, Dr. Fauci was sending attachments titled "SARS Gain of Function.pdf" to colleagues. One recipient would email back saying "the paper you sent me says the experiments were performed before the gain of function pause but have since been reviewed and approved by NIH," adding another colleague "will try to determine if we have any distant ties to this work abroad."

Fauci replied "Ok. Stay tuned."

3. Fauci tattled on Ron DeSantis but stayed silent on Cuomo

An email dated March 19, 2020, revealed more about how the media darling viewed his commentator duties as well as his tattletale style of dealing with state leaders who didn't go along with his "scientific" guidance, providing fodder for Democrats and their media allies to drag DeSantis while turning a blind eye to New York. It's worth noting that Fauci's emails do not contain similar disdain for New York Governor Andrew Cuomo whose mishandling of COVID led to the deaths of nursing home residents.

4. Fauci knew masks didn't work and told people not to wear them

Townhall also reported on the communications with individuals and media outlets in which Fauci advised against mask wearing for travel, told a medical school dean not to mandate masks, and stated the flimsy masks most Americans were forced to wear were ineffective at stopping the spread of Wuhan coronavirus.

5. The Chinese penpals

Recommended
We Now Know Why Facebook May Have Censored the Lab Leak Theory
Katie Pavlich
In emails to George Gao, the director of China's Center for Disease Control and Prevention from March 2020, the two struck an unnervingly collegial tone despite China's role in unleashing COVID. "Hope the US situation is getting better eventually... Lets work together to get the virus out of the earth," emailed Gao. "We will get through this together," responded Fauci.

In another exchange in April 2020, the Chinese official wrote to say "I saw some news (hope it is fake) that [you] are being attacked by some people. Hope you are well under such an irrational situation." Fauci replied "All is week despite some crazy people in this world."

6. In March 2020, Fauci thought COVID would stop on its own without a vaccine

Invalid source in 1,2,3...........
For what it's worth, this should be the expectation for starting a discussion like this. Thank you for providing your sources.

MplsGopher

Reaction score
Only small particles can pass through masks.

Masks stop large particles, which also contain virions.

That just proved mathematically that it decreases the risk.

BarnBurner

Banned
Reaction score
To the contrary, it appears the revision in history here seems to be to throw Fauci under the bus in order to create a more Trump positive narrative. The odd intersection of election deniers and anti vaxxers have a new cause. Read this thread, it is all there.
Simple question--Does Trump get any credit for vaccine development? Should people take the vaccine?
This is the conundrum that is going to cause heads to pop.
Still deflecting. What is causing reasonable, honest folks to really question things is Fauci himself, and the information that has become available as well as his own words. Still haven't seen you advocate for one ounce of hide from China, THE major player here and their epic lies that cost thousand of people their lives as well as untold worldwide economic disaster.

Carry on.......

Wally

Reaction score
Nuance make his head hurt - Stop it!

I had limited exposure to someone when I got it and thankfully had a minor case and haven't had any lingering effects (knock on wood).
Everything is black and white to dummies....

Wally

Reaction score
Still deflecting. What is causing reasonable, honest folks to really question things is Fauci himself, and the information that has become available as well as his own words. Still haven't seen you advocate for one ounce of hide from China, THE major player here and their epic lies that cost thousand of people their lives as well as untold worldwide economic disaster.

Carry on.......

Your point is what?

Wally

Reaction score
Fauci funded GOF research. He said it was worth it even if it resulted in a worldwide pandemic.

When Obama ended it Fauci slipped the funding back in in 2017.

He predicted with high confidence that Trump would face a worldwide pandemic during his term in office.

On Jan 31, 2020 Fauci had a conference call with virologists, who flagged evidence of it being engineered.

That day (Saturday Feb 1 at 12:39 a.m.) he e-mails his deputy with the subject line IMPORTANT. He attaches a paper from 2015 about the Wuhan labs work on coronaviruses. "Hugh, it is essential that we speak this A.M. Read the paper. You will have tasks today that must be done".

In March the virologists who flagged the human engineering aspect of Covid do an about face and issue a paper that will be the sledgehammer to silence anyone who suspected the lab leak theory.

Fauci e-mails the lead author "Nice job on the paper" - Tony.

Fauci's book has now been pulled off Amazon and from all major booksellers.

Covid was no big deal and completely overblown, why would you even care???

saintpaulguy

Reaction score

Carry on.......
What would you like to do to China? (Besides turn them into a crater, as you have already suggested. I'll assume you won't be doing that yourself).
I'd say you better have some pretty solid proof if you are going to take on a country that big to get the necessary buy in. This wouldn't be Grenada.

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
Covid was no big deal and completely overblown, why would you even care???
It's the contradiction that can't be solved. The effort to downplay it runs counter to the desire for outrage.

bga1

Reaction score
It's the contradiction that can't be solved. The effort to downplay it runs counter to the desire for outrage.
Oh it can be solved. You just have to be able think. Covid is and always was serious for old people and fat people in compromised health. For the rest of the population it was completely 100% overblown and used to lockdown the country, push fear, masking and isolation. Something like 80-85% of the deaths were people over 65 and and the percentile goes well into the high 90s when we add preexisting conditions. It was designed to eliminate the vulnerable and create fear for the rest. They type of fear that gets people to irrationally accept a vaccine that they don't need en masse. Then add the type of government control that will come as close as possible to forcing it on people and you can see where we are going with this....if you can think for yourself.

You are living in sheep land.

bga1

Reaction score
What would you like to do to China? (Besides turn them into a crater, as you have already suggested. I'll assume you won't be doing that yourself).
I'd say you better have some pretty solid proof if you are going to take on a country that big to get the necessary buy in. This wouldn't be Grenada.
Again, you are not thinking. China did this to hurt us economically. Their plan which is in writing is to take us down without a shot and let us implode from within. Their plan is to buy our politicians (see the Big Guy, Diane Feinstein, the smarmy Eric Swallwell and yes Mitch McConnell). Joe won't lay a finger on China - he is 100% compromised.
You don't bomb them, you don't go to war. Nope. What you do is incentivize doing business...making things...right here in the USA. You lower the tax rate for manufacturers. You encourage legal immigration and stop illegal immigration. You increase the tariffs on China and you incentivize making things here and in friendly nations like Mexico. You elect people that are not beholden to China. You strengthen our country and you lessen the effect of China around the world.

If we are honest about who China is: authoritarian monsters who employ modern day slavery and torture and now bio warfare- then we have a chance to hold them down. If we are dishonest with ourselves- as you are - then we have no chance. This is a battle for the hearts and minds of Americans, if we choose to survive.

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
Oh it can be solved. You just have to be able think. Covid is and always was serious for old people and fat people in compromised health. For the rest of the population it was completely 100% overblown and used to lockdown the country, push fear, masking and isolation. Something like 80-85% of the deaths were people over 65 and and the percentile goes well into the high 90s when we add preexisting conditions. It was designed to eliminate the vulnerable and create fear for the rest. They type of fear that gets people to irrationally accept a vaccine that they don't need en masse. Then add the type of government control that will come as close as possible to forcing it on people and you can see where we are going with this....if you can think for yourself.

You are living in sheep land.
So, the Trump plan was to vaccinate the vulnerable, and then stop?

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
Again, you are not thinking. China did this to hurt us economically. Their plan which is in writing is to take us down without a shot and let us implode from within. Their plan is to buy our politicians (see the Big Guy, Diane Feinstein, the smarmy Eric Swallwell and yes Mitch McConnell). Joe won't lay a finger on China - he is 100% compromised.
You don't bomb them, you don't go to war. Nope. What you do is incentivize doing business...making things...right here in the USA. You lower the tax rate for manufacturers. You encourage legal immigration and stop illegal immigration. You increase the tariffs on China and you incentivize making things here and in friendly nations like Mexico. You elect people that are not beholden to China. You strengthen our country and you lessen the effect of China around the world.

If we are honest about who China is: authoritarian monsters who employ modern day slavery and torture and now bio warfare- then we have a chance to hold them down. If we are dishonest with ourselves- as you are - then we have no chance. This is a battle for the hearts and minds of Americans, if we choose to survive.
Wasn't this essentially our policy during the time it is alleged they hit us with a bio-weapon?

bga1

Reaction score
Wasn't this essentially our policy during the time it is alleged they hit us with a bio-weapon?
BINGO! You stumbled onto the truth. Which is exactly why they hit us! Now we are getting somewhere.

For China- our economy had to suffer and Trump had to lose. 4 more years of him was untenable to them and their plans. Who better to replace than the compromised Joe Biden, whose own son made millions in Chinese dealings?

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
BINGO! You stumbled onto the truth. Which is exactly why they hit us! Now we are getting somewhere.

For China- our economy had to suffer and Trump had to lose. 4 more years of him was untenable to them and their plans. Who better to replace than the compromised Joe Biden, whose own son made millions in Chinese dealings?
Let's say this is true. How does Fauci fit in?

bga1

Reaction score
So, the Trump plan was to vaccinate the vulnerable, and then stop?
The Trump plan was to make the absolute best business plan for speeding what the medical community told him was needed. They said a vaccine would stop the shutdowns so he sped up the vaccine. Do you think Trump was in the lab ginning it up? What Trump never advocated was forced masking, forced lockdowns (beyond the 15 day pause) or forced vaccinations. What Trump advocated was for solutions. Therapeutics (HCQ, Invermectin both of which could have save a 100k lives or more each) and a speedy vaccine. The therapeutics got in the way of the vaccine - which meant billions, hundreds of billions to the Pharma companies- so Fauci and company stuffed the therapeutics and let people die. Follow the money. Follow the globalist goals.

BarnBurner

Banned
Reaction score
So smart and you are unable to think through strategies to address China? You don’t want to, i understand.

Your ongoing denial of facts means you , like your liberal friends, want to let China skate.
Any American with a spine wants The USA to go after them.
Cap city may need a spine.

BarnBurner

Banned
Reaction score

Cap city doesn’t care about economic impact. He voted for joe.

bga1

Reaction score
Let's say this is true. How does Fauci fit in?
Fauci helped China with GOF that created the virus. I don't think he is anything close to a good man- let's put it that way. We recently found out who Bill Gates is. From the beginning, he knew he was complicit in what happened and he had to cover it up. What are his personal goals? I have no idea. I am just pretty certain of what he did.

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
So smart and you are unable to think through strategies to address China? You don’t want to, i understand.

Your ongoing denial of facts means you , like your liberal friends, want to let China skate.
Any American with a spine wants The USA to go after them.
Cap city may need a spine.
Go get 'em tiger.

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
Fauci helped China with GOF that created the virus. I don't think he is anything close to a good man- let's put it that way. We recently found out who Bill Gates is.
Ok, thanks for the responses.

jamiche

Reaction score
Fauci helped China with GOF that created the virus. I don't think he is anything close to a good man- let's put it that way. We recently found out who Bill Gates is. From the beginning, he knew he was complicit in what happened and he had to cover it up. What are his personal goals? I have no idea. I am just pretty certain of what he did.
You think trump is a good man.

bga1

Reaction score
Ok, thanks for the responses.
Thanks. Think it through man, for the sake of your family and the country. These are perilous times. I can't help idiots like stocker, Go4 Broke, NYC, Howie, Wally or Jammer which is why I semi retired from the educational position on the GHOT board. But I will make an effort for decent people of reason. I see hope with you, but right now you are a part of the problem. If people like you, who are smart, don't wake up, we are toast. Sooner than you think....

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
Thanks. Think it through man, for the sake of your family and the country. These are perilous times. I can't help idiots like stocker, Go4 Broke, NYC, Howie, Wally or Jammer which is why I semi retired from the educational position on the GHOT board. But I will make an effort for decent people of reason. I see hope with you, but right now you are a part of the problem. If people like you, who are smart, don't wake up, we are toast. Sooner than you think....
I don't always agree with you, but I appreciate your effort and candor.

stocker08

Reaction score
To the contrary, it appears the revision in history here seems to be to throw Fauci under the bus in order to create a more Trump positive narrative. The odd intersection of election deniers and anti vaxxers have a new cause. Read this thread, it is all there.
Simple question--Does Trump get any credit for vaccine development? Should people take the vaccine?
This is the conundrum that is going to cause heads to pop.

Ding ding ding. The dunderheads on the right loved Fauci until he started going against Trump's covid hoax narrative.

stocker08

Reaction score

You'd have to be able to help yourself first. Unfortunately you have your head up Trump's ass.

Top Bottom