Fauci FOIA release

MplsGopher

Reaction score
No. I'm not going to read someone else's words. I'm not going to watch someone else's video.

You, bga1, you are required to explain why and how your (wild, absurd, obtuse) claims are backed up, using your own words, and by quoting specific parts of specific emails.

Of course you won't, because you have neither the ability nor the will to actually read what they say.

bga1

Reaction score
I’ve asked nicely to share your sources. If you choose not to, that certainty your choice, but to continue to chide me for being ill informed is snarky and poor hospitality.
But accurate.... My point is this: You say you are hungry. I point you to the bread. You ask me to bring it to you or you will continue to complain. Get to work. Go get the bread. Own it. Or continue to be a hungry fool. Your choice.

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
Prove to me that You're divine
Change my water into wine
That's all You need do
And I'll know it's all true

stocker08

Reaction score

tenor4fc2a74a56423cb3.gif

balds

Reaction score
Fauci funded GOF research. He said it was worth it even if it resulted in a worldwide pandemic.

When Obama ended it Fauci slipped the funding back in in 2017.

He predicted with high confidence that Trump would face a worldwide pandemic during his term in office.

On Jan 31, 2020 Fauci had a conference call with virologists, who flagged evidence of it being engineered.

That day (Saturday Feb 1 at 12:39 a.m.) he e-mails his deputy with the subject line IMPORTANT. He attaches a paper from 2015 about the Wuhan labs work on coronaviruses. "Hugh, it is essential that we speak this A.M. Read the paper. You will have tasks today that must be done".

In March the virologists who flagged the human engineering aspect of Covid do an about face and issue a paper that will be the sledgehammer to silence anyone who suspected the lab leak theory.

Fauci e-mails the lead author "Nice job on the paper" - Tony.

Fauci's book has now been pulled off Amazon and from all major booksellers.

howeda7

Reaction score
Who (no pun intended) is Peter Daszak? I expect we'll all know his name soon enough.

"Peter Daszak, a zoologist whose non-profit steered U.S. funding to the Wuhan Institute of Virology, thanked Dr. Anthony Fauci for pushing back on the theory that the coronavirus leaked from a lab, in an April 2020 email published as part of a FOIA request by Buzzfeed.

Daszak’s organization, the EcoHealth Alliance, funneled $3.4 million in grants from the National Institutes of Health to the WIV to study bat coronaviruses between 2014 and 2019. While politicians and scientists in the U.S. have suggested that the novel coronavirus initially leaked from the WIV before spreading across the globe, Daszak has vehemently denied the allegation.

“I just wanted to say a personal thank you on behalf of our staff and collaborators, for publicly standing up and stating that the scientific evidence supports a natural origin for COVID-19 from a bat-to-human spillover, not a lab release from the Wuhan Institute of Virology,” Daszak wrote to Fauci on April 18, 2020."

Researcher Tied to Wuhan Lab Thanked Fauci for Dismissing Lab-Leak Theory
Who is Cofer Black? Did that explosive nugget come out yet?

howeda7

Reaction score
Its like the only clear narrative on this thread is to resist official advice whenever possible.
China created a bio weapon to get rid of Trump, Who developed a vaccine, we should not take, because it is part of the plot. Fauci, a Trump employee, developed the virus and the vaccine. For the virus that any healthy person could defeat. So easy, the President who developed the vaccine was sent to hospital to take a treatment far more experimental than the vaccine.

Now, there is proof Fauci is crooked, but Google hides it because they are in on it.
It's so much to keep straight. Thank God we have the super smart Fellas here to help.

bga1

Reaction score
That is interesting, but covers very little of what you allege.
You continue to avoid reality. Read Bald's post- it is 100% true. But you would have to research it to validate it and you won't do that, so......

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
You continue to avoid reality. Read Bald's post- it is 100% true. But you would have to research it to validate it and you won't do that, so......
Or, he could simply provide a link to the information. Or anyone could. There is a strong resistance to do so, which makes me wonder whether or not the actual material exists. Why is everyone so coy?

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
For the record, I don't have dog in this fight. I don't care if it turns out Fauci is the devil--it just seems that people who are saying he is are reluctant to get into the details.

bga1

Reaction score
For the record, I don't have dog in this fight. I don't care if it turns out Fauci is the devil--it just seems that people who are saying he is are reluctant to get into the details.
This is you. Well said.

saintpaulguy

Reaction score

The Fauci Ink Blot Test​

Analysis by Tara McKelvey, BBC White House reporter
Fauci's emails are like a Rorschach ink blot: what you see in them reveals more about you than the ink blot, or, in this case, the emails.
For Trump supporters I know in small Kansas towns and other rural areas, Fauci is a villain. He broadcasts conflicting messages about the virus, these Republicans say, and twists science. They also say that he undermined then-President Trump.
These conservatives refused to wear masks, even during the worst days of the pandemic, because, they said, the scientific guidelines changed constantly, and Fauci had flip-flopped.
His emails will reinforce their opinions. Fauci did indeed change his mind about health guidance, such as the wearing of masks, as more information emerged about the virus. He told someone in February 2020 they did not need to wear a mask while travelling. Later, he encouraged people to wear them.
In contrast, for liberals in the Midwest and in other regions, Fauci is a hero. His emails reinforce their views - that he changed his mind about what people should do to fight the virus, depending upon the scientific data, and not on what Trump wanted people to hear.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-57336280

Nax5

Reaction score
But accurate.... My point is this: You say you are hungry. I point you to the bread. You ask me to bring it to you or you will continue to complain. Get to work. Go get the bread. Own it. Or continue to be a hungry fool. Your choice.
That's not how it works. The onus is on you to support outrageous claims. Citations, etc. Think of it as an opportunity to teach.

bga1

Reaction score
That's not how it works. The onus is on you to support outrageous claims. Citations, etc. Think of it as an opportunity to teach.
You cannot teach people that don't want to learn. I'll give the theory a try with you:

1. Scientists told Fauci that COVID-19 might be engineered but he ignored them

As Katie reported, Fauci "was told by NIH scientist Kristian Andersen on January 31, 2020, that Wuhan coronavirus looked 'potentially engineered.' In other words, it was manipulated in a lab through gain of function research."

"And yet, that's not what he said publicly as he rejected the possibility of a lab leak in interviews, during testimony to Congress and during official White House Task Force briefings. On April 18, 2020, three months after being told the virus looked engineered, Fauci told reporters at the White House, unequivocally, it didn't come from a lab. Most of the media then reported his remarks as 'debunking' a conspiracy theory."
2. Fauci was circulating articles on "gain of function" research on February 1, 2020

At the time talking about the possibility that the Wuhan coronavirus came from a lab-engineered concoction could get you banned from social media, Dr. Fauci was sending attachments titled "SARS Gain of Function.pdf" to colleagues. One recipient would email back saying "the paper you sent me says the experiments were performed before the gain of function pause but have since been reviewed and approved by NIH," adding another colleague "will try to determine if we have any distant ties to this work abroad."

Fauci replied "Ok. Stay tuned."

3. Fauci tattled on Ron DeSantis but stayed silent on Cuomo

An email dated March 19, 2020, revealed more about how the media darling viewed his commentator duties as well as his tattletale style of dealing with state leaders who didn't go along with his "scientific" guidance, providing fodder for Democrats and their media allies to drag DeSantis while turning a blind eye to New York. It's worth noting that Fauci's emails do not contain similar disdain for New York Governor Andrew Cuomo whose mishandling of COVID led to the deaths of nursing home residents.

"Regarding the bars and beaches, I have been screaming on TV 2 to 5 times per night to tell the younger generation to start taking this seriously. I am very surprised that Gov. DeSantis has not completely closed the bars, even if they serve food... I will bring this up at the Task Force meeting tomorrow."
4. Fauci knew masks didn't work and told people not to wear them

Townhall also reported on the communications with individuals and media outlets in which Fauci advised against mask wearing for travel, told a medical school dean not to mandate masks, and stated the flimsy masks most Americans were forced to wear were ineffective at stopping the spread of Wuhan coronavirus.

"'Masks are really for infected people to prevent them from spreading infection to people who are not infected rather than protecting uninfected people from acquiring infection,' he said. 'The typical mask you buy in the drug store is not really effective in keeping out virus, which is small enough to pass through the material.' Fauci concluded, saying 'I do not recommend that you wear a mask' to travel by air."
5. The Chinese penpals

Recommended
We Now Know Why Facebook May Have Censored the Lab Leak Theory
Katie Pavlich
In emails to George Gao, the director of China's Center for Disease Control and Prevention from March 2020, the two struck an unnervingly collegial tone despite China's role in unleashing COVID. "Hope the US situation is getting better eventually... Lets work together to get the virus out of the earth," emailed Gao. "We will get through this together," responded Fauci.

In another exchange in April 2020, the Chinese official wrote to say "I saw some news (hope it is fake) that [you] are being attacked by some people. Hope you are well under such an irrational situation." Fauci replied "All is week despite some crazy people in this world."

6. In March 2020, Fauci thought COVID would stop on its own without a vaccine

"Social distancing is not really geared to wait for a vaccine... Close proximity of people will keep the R0 higher than 1 and even as high as 2 to 3. If we can get the R0 to less than 1, the epidemic will gradually decline and stop on its own without a vaccine."

Invalid source in 1,2,3...........

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
I'm not going to say invalid source. Some of these, he is trying to be collegial to people he needs to work with, and he is speaking to an audience of one. And some of the criticisms seem to insist that that moment in time defines the whole situation--nobody, nobody got this right 100% of the time as it unfolded.

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
Beeg is still working his way through Hillary's emails looking for the smoking gun. Please stand by.
Hers are probably more interesting, as she assumed that putting them on a private server gave her control of them. Of the Fauci ones I've read, he is really low key, for a guy who is working often at 1 in the morning.

stocker08

Reaction score
I'm not going to say invalid source. Some of these, he is trying to be collegial to people he needs to work with, and he is speaking to an audience of one. And some of the criticisms seem to insist that that moment in time defines the whole situation--nobody, nobody got this right 100% of the time as it unfolded.

Righties need to build themselves a pudding soft narrative to sleep on. Just need to blame someone....ANYONE.....for the failures of Doctor Don.

bga1

Reaction score
He was told by scientists that this was engineered. He totally dismissed that- obviously without backing for that- as we now know. He lied. He told us that we needed masks, knowing they wouldn't work. He lied. There are many instances of this and he continues to protect China on this. More recently he claimed that the scientists in Chinese labs have no connection to the CCP. Does any serious person believe that? These are lies that shake the public confidence in what the government's bureaucrats are trying to accomplish and certainly raises huge doubts over taking the vaccine they are currently pushing so hard. Again, this takes nothing more than common sense to understand. Right now common sense is rolling against your world view so nothing computes for you. This is why you constantly spin away from the truth and demand more and more proof, supplied to you on a plate. Whatever, you are fed, it just isn't quite enough, because you cannot bring yourself to admit it and the truth is so unbearable to you as compared to the way you want to see things.

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
He was told by scientists that this was engineered. He totally dismissed that- obviously without backing for that- as we now know. He lied. He told us that we needed masks, knowing they wouldn't work. He lied. There are many instances of this and he continues to protect China on this. More recently he claimed that the scientists in Chinese labs have no connection to the CCP. Does any serious person believe that? These are lies that shake the public confidence in what the government's bureaucrats are trying to accomplish and certainly raises huge doubts over taking the vaccine they are currently pushing so hard. Again, this takes nothing more than common sense to understand. Right now common sense is rolling against your world view so nothing computes for you. This is why you constantly spin away from the truth and demand more and more proof, supplied to you on a plate. Whatever, you are fed, it just isn't quite enough, because you cannot bring yourself to admit it and the truth is so unbearable to you as compared to the way you want to see things.
Sounds like whoever was in charge was running a really loose ship.

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
Cap City working a lot of overtime to deflect, deny, and of course blame Trump.
To the contrary, it appears the revision in history here seems to be to throw Fauci under the bus in order to create a more Trump positive narrative. The odd intersection of election deniers and anti vaxxers have a new cause. Read this thread, it is all there.
Simple question--Does Trump get any credit for vaccine development? Should people take the vaccine?
This is the conundrum that is going to cause heads to pop.

Costa Rican Gopher

Mind of a Scientist
Reaction score
Sounds like a pretty bad bio weapon.

Where is this new info? It seems you have to be in the know.
I've been explaining this for 16 months, so please pay attention this time. I'm not an 80 y/o with four co-morbidities. For everyone who's not, Covid is less serious than the regular flu. For those who are, it's more serous than the normal flu.

Top Bottom