Fauci FOIA release

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
If I didn't need a mask, distancing or a vaccine this first time around, why would I need it next time? Unless of course they release a different virus, but this vaccine wouldn't stop that anyhow.
Sounds like a pretty bad bio weapon.
They are slow learners and it’s difficult for them to absorb new information. Fauci was their hero for so long - let’s give it some time. Kind of like Cuomo.
Where is this new info? It seems you have to be in the know.

Gopher_In_NYC

Reaction score
That wasn't my point, ding dong! or obviously the timeframe I was referring to.

They weren't plentiful during the height of the pandemic and you couldn't buy them on Amazon at that point, unless you could prove you worked for a hospital or a municipality by providing documentation. They were reserved exclusively for the aforementioned first responders.

That's why they didn't say, hey go and buy them.

Get it?
Got it?
Good!!

I hope I don't need the Flash Cards as they're still being used.

Last edited:

Gopher_In_NYC

Reaction score
In the last 24 hours they have released a new bird flu. You should hear about it in a couple of weeks. All dry runs for the big one. The CV19 release was an act of war. Smokey Joe will never figure this stuff out. Neither will you. His mental acuity be be greater than yours.
Live Soft, my brother. When do you leave for DC to protect us? God speed man!!

I have a new recruit for you (he should fit right in) -

1622681200040.png

Spoofin

Reaction score
Oh the irony when Biden is the one to fire Fauci...

I remember all the cute tweets about Fauci being liberated like it was yesterday.
Not to mention the OUTRAGE when Trump expressed displeasure with him.

There are already rumors that the Biden Administration is working on an exit plan for Fauci. My guess would be a “retirement”. At that point we should be asking what they know and when they knew it. MSM won’t.

MplsGopher

Reaction score
Masks catch larger particles.

If you have virions exiting the mouth and nose on large, medium, and small particles, and you take away the large particles, you just reduced the risk. Not to zero, but by more than nothing.

This would be proven beyond doubt, if it were legal and ethical to conduct the experiments that would need to be done. But of course it isn’t.

MplsGopher

Reaction score
Why would Fauci be fired?

He’s not the head of the CDC, he’s not the head of HHS, and he’s not the Surgeon General.

He’s only the head of the NIAID. All that does is conduct scientific research and fund other labs that conduct research.

MplsGopher

Reaction score
They show that Fauci wanted to cover up for China the fact that this was an engineered virus. They show that Fauci lied about the masks. They showed that he wanted to help the WHO lie about the virus and they show that he was indeed involved in supporting GOF funding that spawned this virus.
Not a single one of these statements is anything more than your deranged fantasies.

MplsGopher

Reaction score
It is interesting, I guess, that Qanon (ie mainstream conservatives now) have latched on to GoF.

Like a squirrel latching its paws on a human vibrator. Must be something good! But hell if I know what it is!

This what it actually is: fundamental virology research. Which is to say, fundamental genetics research. That’s it. You’ll never stop that. Which is good. So go ahead and work yourself into a rich lather, over nothing you have any control over or understanding of.

Last edited:

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
Its like the only clear narrative on this thread is to resist official advice whenever possible.
China created a bio weapon to get rid of Trump, Who developed a vaccine, we should not take, because it is part of the plot. Fauci, a Trump employee, developed the virus and the vaccine. For the virus that any healthy person could defeat. So easy, the President who developed the vaccine was sent to hospital to take a treatment far more experimental than the vaccine.

Now, there is proof Fauci is crooked, but Google hides it because they are in on it.

John Galt

Reaction score
Its like the only clear narrative on this thread is to resist official advice whenever possible.
China created a bio weapon to get rid of Trump, Who developed a vaccine, we should not take, because it is part of the plot. Fauci, a Trump employee, developed the virus and the vaccine. For the virus that any healthy person could defeat. So easy, the President who developed the vaccine was sent to hospital to take a treatment far more experimental than the vaccine.

Now, there is proof Fauci is crooked, but Google hides it because they are in on it.
Bravo - well played

John Galt

Reaction score
Not to mention the OUTRAGE when Trump expressed displeasure with him.

There are already rumors that the Biden Administration is working on an exit plan for Fauci. My guess would be a “retirement”. At that point we should be asking what they know and when they knew it. MSM won’t.
You don’t think they’ll be as mad when Biden fires him as they would have been with Trump? 🤔

Gopher_In_NYC

Reaction score

How long did it take you to learn QAnon? I've never been able to follow it - impressive!

BarnBurner

Banned
Reaction score
Still waiting for our donalds to post, link or embed a primary source account that makes Fauci look like anything other than an excellent public servant doing the best he can without benefit of hindsight.
Just like Cuomo jamm jamm? 😂😂😂😂😂😂
If you want honesty from a governor, look no further.......

You be a joke jamm jamm.

bga1

Reaction score

You are so interested in snark, yet you have zero curiosity for seeking truth. Odd that this virus, having so many man made functions (6 inserts) and so obviously born in China was for so long denied to be lab produced. So denied that anyone suggesting otherwise was muted. And it is so odd that we found that lockdowns create no positive effect and many negative ones yet the same people who denied the source, shoved the lockdowns and masks down our throats. It is also extremely odd that a virus that hurts very few healthy people and almost no children, was cause for pushing that everyone must get vaccinated. This pushed by the exact same people who locked our society down, allowed China to hide the source and time of origin with impunity.

Now we know what they most certainly knew, but denied. The vaccine may be the real killer in the end. I hope not, but we will see. This was most definitely biological warfare by China used to damage our economy and our President and it most certainly did both. Now they have the patsies in office that they want so that they can run the table on us while the suckers sit idly by.

If you are naive enough to think that google doesn't manipulate searches so that lazy people like you continue to think lazily, then I don't know what to do for you. It might be hopeless.

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
You are so interested in snark, yet you have zero curiosity for seeking truth. Odd that this virus, having so many man made functions (6 inserts) and so obviously born in China was for so long denied to be lab produced. So denied that anyone suggesting otherwise was muted. And it is so odd that we found that lockdowns create no positive effect and many negative ones yet the same people who denied the source, shoved the lockdowns and masks down our throats. It is also extremely odd that a virus that hurts very few healthy people and almost no children, was cause for pushing that everyone must get vaccinated. This pushed by the exact same people who locked our society down, allowed China to hide the source and time of origin with impunity.

Now we know what they most certainly knew, but denied. The vaccine may be the real killer in the end. I hope not, but we will see. This was most definitely biological warfare by China used to damage our economy and our President and it most certainly did both. Now they have the patsies in office that they want so that they can run the table on us while the suckers sit idly by.

If you are naive enough to think that google doesn't manipulate searches so that lazy people like you continue to think lazily, then I don't know what to do for you. It might be hopeless.
I’ve asked nicely to share your sources. If you choose not to, that certainty your choice, but to continue to chide me for being ill informed is snarky and poor hospitality.

Last edited:

jamiche

Reaction score

You left out the Gates microchip, beggar.

Pompous Elitist

Reaction score
All this bullshit aside why are we/were we funding scientific research in China????

I honestly don't care about Covid, I am more worried about China than I ever have been worried about Covid.

It’s just business. Never mind, look away. We can save a couple cents on the dollar manufacturing there. We get cheap (and cheaply made) sh** in return, fat 401ks, and a economy dependent on bull**** financial gimmickry, debt peddling, services, gambling, and political bubble blowing.

MNGopher23

Reaction score
Masks catch larger particles.

If you have virions exiting the mouth and nose on large, medium, and small particles, and you take away the large particles, you just reduced the risk. Not to zero, but by more than nothing.

This would be proven beyond doubt, if it were legal and ethical to conduct the experiments that would need to be done. But of course it isn’t.
He is back. Oh lord.

Wally

Reaction score
The masks don't even help if the wearer is sick. The virus passes right through the material. Fauci says so in this email.

"The typical mask you buy in the drug store is not really effective in keeping out virus, which is small enough to pass right through the material."

The only way it's beneficial is if the wearer is actually sick and attempts to sneeze or cough directly into the mouth and nose of a person who isn't sick. Even then he stresses it "might" (?) provide some "slight benefit" to keep out "gross droplets" (i.e. very large droplets). Who sneezes in other people's faces? No one.

"It might, however, provide some slight benefit in keep out gross droplets if someone coughs or sneezes on you."
If the viral load you get infected with has an effect on severity of illness (which some animal studies indicated) even imperfect masks could be beneficial.

Gopher_In_NYC

Reaction score

If the viral load you get infected with has an effect on severity of illness (which some animal studies indicated) even imperfect masks could be beneficial.

Nuance make his head hurt - Stop it!

I had limited exposure to someone when I got it and thankfully had a minor case and haven't had any lingering effects (knock on wood).

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
If everyone followed the simple advice to not go out when they are sick, we wouldn’t pass the flu around every year.

Spoofin

Reaction score
Nuance make his head hurt - Stop it!

I had limited exposure to someone when I got it and thankfully had a minor case and haven't had any lingering effects (knock on wood).
I’ve seen you use the word nuance at least 50-times on here. I’m convinced you have no idea what it means. Try Google.

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
Minneapolis will likely not pay for an expansion team if the Wolves leave. Seattle will pay for one now. More money for existing owners from expansion.

Top Bottom