Fauci FOIA release

Gopher_In_NYC

Reaction score
Fauci is absolutely complicit in the GOF funding. Essentially he used our own taxpayer dollars, and gave them to a Chinese Military Institution known as the Wuhan Institute of Virology, to weaponize a virus they would later use against us to oust Trump in an election year.

Fauci would have known immediately what the virus was, and where it came from, but covered it up and lied to the American people. He has blood on his hands.

I disagree about the media covering for him though. The media is going to sacrifice Dr Fauci, imo. They already stopped having him on their shows & he's no where to be found on the TV.

As the truth about the origins of Covid-19 emerge, the media will gladly sacrifice Fauci to A) cover for the China intentionally unleashing this on us in an election year to oust Trump, and B) do everything possible to shield the Obama Admin from blame for years of funding Fauci's research.

The MSM has already begun pushing the story about Obama shutting this dangerous research down in 2012, and Fauci bypassing the chain of command to get it refunded in 2017 as he Trump Admin took over. It shields the Obama Admin from scrutiny over years of funding this crap with China, tosses the blame into Trump's lap & has the added benefit of pushing their narrative of "This is what happens if you don't vote for the establishment, who have thousands of allied bureaucrats in place when they take office."
And thus sayeth if the CP-3; master not even of his own domain!!

Gopher_In_NYC

Reaction score
As I told all the idiots, wear an N95 if you want protection. Yes cloth mask help keep an infected person from spreading as much virus but don't reslly protect the wearer. Anyone with a brain would have seen that from day one.
You are grossly underestimating the number of the cerebrally challenged on this board, Wally😎😎😎😎😎😎

Gopher_In_NYC

Reaction score
Can we stop pretending that prominent Democrats weren’t working in concert with the CCP. Feinstein, Swallwell, Schumer....

What????

No Obama, Clinton, Pelosi, Biden.

Slacker!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wally

Reaction score
All this bullshit aside why are we/were we funding scientific research in China????

I honestly don't care about Covid, I am more worried about China than I ever have been worried about Covid.

Wally

Reaction score
I'm healthy, how can I infect someone when I'm not sick? I care about others by taking care of myself.

Asymptomatic carriers can most definitely infect others. Too bad you didn't kill someone you love, you need the lesson.

Yes Spoof I like when people die.
I am a pos.
I admit it.
😯😱🤪

Last edited:

justthefacts

Reaction score
Fauci is absolutely complicit in the GOF funding. Essentially he used our own taxpayer dollars, and gave them to a Chinese Military Institution known as the Wuhan Institute of Virology, to weaponize a virus they would later use against us to oust Trump in an election year.

Fauci would have known immediately what the virus was, and where it came from, but covered it up and lied to the American people. He has blood on his hands.

I disagree about the media covering for him though. The media is going to sacrifice Dr Fauci, imo. They already stopped having him on their shows & he's no where to be found on the TV.

As the truth about the origins of Covid-19 emerge, the media will gladly sacrifice Fauci to A) cover for the China intentionally unleashing this on us in an election year to oust Trump, and B) do everything possible to shield the Obama Admin from blame for years of funding Fauci's research.

The MSM has already begun pushing the story about Obama shutting this dangerous research down in 2012, and Fauci bypassing the chain of command to get it refunded in 2017 as he Trump Admin took over. It shields the Obama Admin from scrutiny over years of funding this crap with China, tosses the blame into Trump's lap & has the added benefit of pushing their narrative of "This is what happens if you don't vote for the establishment, who have thousands of allied bureaucrats in place when they take office."

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
Almost half of Republicans think COVID is a bioweapon but also that it's not dangerous enough to do anything to prevent catching it

Bingo! This is what happens when contrarianism is the central force driving your behavior.

howeda7

Reaction score

Seek help.

bga1

Reaction score
You might want to provide a link of some kind to the Fauci accusations. Yes, I've done a Google search. Thanks.
Google search- LOL! Google hides the results they don't like. You need to start doing your own work. If you don't you will never own the information. I have seen this in past episodes where you prefer to remain fooled so that you can live in your own reality.

howeda7

Reaction score
Soon it'll come out that not only did they know where Covid came from, that masks were a sham, but also that Hydroxychloroquine & Ivermectin both stop the virus.
Will this happen before Trump re-takes office in August?

howeda7

Reaction score
Sadly, I expect some of the R's were in on it too. Look at the R's who're opposing election audits as a starting point.
You will find the Covid cover-up and the bamboo ballots in the same place. We now know!

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
Google search- LOL! Google hides the results they don't like. You need to start doing your own work. If you don't you will never own the information. I have seen this in past episodes where you prefer to remain fooled so that you can live in your own reality.
Where did you find it?

howeda7

Reaction score
Does World Net Daily have a search feature?

GopherBlood666

Reaction score
Asymptomatic carriers can most definitely infect others. Too bad you didn't kill someone you love, you need the lesson.

Yes Spoof I like when people die.
I am a pos.
I admit it.
😯😱🤪
This is the same tired argument from a year ago. It was used to justify the requirement of healthy people to wear masks. It is a lie. If you disagree, please provide the study that definitively concludes this. If I was dumb enough to believe I could kill someone by simply existing, I would probably feel like you.

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
I'm off to steal the Declaration of Independence.

howeda7

Reaction score
This is the same tired argument from a year ago. It was used to justify the requirement of healthy people to wear masks. It is a lie. If you disagree, please provide the study that definitively concludes this. If I was dumb enough to believe I could kill someone by simply existing, I would probably feel like you.
Do you honestly dispute this? You can spread many diseases before you show symptoms. In the case of COVID, some people never show symptoms but are still infected/contagious.

FormerFatOL

Reaction score
Do you honestly dispute this? You can spread many diseases before you show symptoms. In the case of COVID, some people never show symptoms but are still infected/contagious.

The WHO admitted about a year ago that asymptomatic spread was very rare and not likely. This is not new news to those who actually follow the data. It is new news to those who only listen to politically biased reporting (which is damn near everything now).

GopherBlood666

Reaction score
Weird, usually when you never show symptoms of a sickness, you aren't sick. So the first virus ever you can never show symptoms for but somehow infect others? I guess that may be easier to swallow considering it was bio-engineered. This only spread because it escaped a lab, but somehow I can contract virus with no contact of someone in the "infectious stage"? That doesn't add up.

justthefacts

Reaction score
The WHO admitted about a year ago that asymptomatic spread was very rare and not likely. This is not new news to those who actually follow the data. It is new news to those who only listen to politically biased reporting (which is damn near everything now).

WFwIVIh.png

This is all a bit of a red herring because "asymptomatic" technically excludes "presymptomatic." In reality they both fall under the heading of "doesn't know he has COVID."

The alternative to presymptomatic spread is that 600k Americans died because people who knew they were sick were spreading it around despite dire warnings every day.

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
So, if it was released from a lab on purpose, couldn't they release it again? Might be a good reason to get vaccinated.

Nax5

Reaction score
So, if it was released from a lab on purpose, couldn't they release it again? Might be a good reason to get vaccinated.
Yeah, if it was all truly a conspiracy to ensure Biden's win, then the endgame must be an even deadlier virus in 2024 that will kill most unvaccinated (Trump) voters to further guarantee his elimination.

howeda7

Reaction score
Yeah, if it was all truly a conspiracy to ensure Biden's win, then the endgame must be an even deadlier virus in 2024 that will kill most unvaccinated (Trump) voters to further guarantee his elimination.
2024? You mean in August, right?!?!

Top Bottom