Fauci FOIA release

Costa Rican Gopher

Mind of a Scientist
Reaction score
That hasn't been proven. And it most certainly wasn't proven when your asshat was using it. Swing and a miss. Just be honest for once. You don't actually disagree with every single thing one of your enemies thinks. Man up.

It hasn't been proven and never will be, because Fauci & his cohorts ran cover for China giving them ample time to sanitize the scene of the crime. That's the point.

Instead of admitting that we'd partnered with the Chinese Communist Party in developing a SARS bio-weapon, which appears to have leaked out, or potentially been intentionally released, Fauci instead engaged in a cover-up to make it appear it was natural in origin, despite overwhelming circumstantial evidence to the contrary.

Trump had most of this evidence at the time he called it the "China virus". The only thing he didn't have (to our knowledge) was the Chinese whistleblower, who is believed to be Sun Lijun, the Chinese Deputy Minister of Public Security who was sent to Wuhan to manage (aka cover-up) the SARS-CoV-2 breakout.

GopherJake

Reaction score
I’ll be honest. The media called it the Wuhan coronavirus for weeks. Then they changed. Here are the options as I see it
1)China didn’t like it and has enough influence with our media to push the change
2)Would be a way to make Trump look bad

it was either lab made or passed by eating bats from wet markets. Certainly as deserving of the name of the virus being regionally based as any.
Except for the fact that your asshat buddy screwed that up by using it as a pejorative. I have zero issue with "Wuhan virus." That's where it came from and as far as I can tell, that was never used as a pejorative. I don't believe your story about the media. And even if it's true, I don't care. Just call it Covid. It's really not that big of a burden. Except for Snowflakes.

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
You've defended Laura, Hannity and others. But I'm not interested in a 12 post debate over what constitutes "singing their praises".
Oh, so now it’s “defended”. What happened to “singing praises of”?

I have not sung anyone’s praises on Fox News except Bret Baier and other “news anchors”. You wouldn’t be able to find any such posts on FNC opinion journalists b/c I haven’t.

You just needed to make shit up to post something that you thought was funny.

I’m sure Jake will be along to tell you to “take the L” any moment now.

Section2

Reaction score
Except for the fact that your asshat buddy screwed that up by using it as a pejorative. I have zero issue with "Wuhan virus." That's where it came from and as far as I can tell, that was never used as a pejorative. I don't believe your story about the media. And even if it's true, I don't care. Just call it Covid. It's really not that big of a burden. Except for Snowflakes.
i don’t care if someone uses it as a pejorative or doesn’t. The obsession with Trump doing something, therefore we must do the opposite, is idiotic. For example, Trump came out anti Bitcoin. Will Biden come out pro?
Wah, Trump said China virus, therefore we have to call it covid. Talk about a douchebag snowflake. Toughen up jake.

GopherJake

Reaction score
i don’t care if someone uses it as a pejorative or doesn’t. The obsession with Trump doing something, therefore we must do the opposite, is idiotic. For example, Trump came out anti Bitcoin. Will Biden come out pro?
Wah, Trump said China virus, therefore we have to call it covid. Talk about a douchebag snowflake. Toughen up jake.
I think “China virus” would have been completely fine were it not for asshat - the leader of the free world - using it as a pejorative. It’s doesn’t offend me to name it after its known origin. But others were offended because they know he was being the complete dick he is, thereby changing how it is received. You don’t care about that. Because you are also a dick.

stocker08

Reaction score
I think “China virus” would have been completely fine were it not for asshat - the leader of the free world - using it as a pejorative. It’s doesn’t offend me to name it after its known origin. But others were offended because they know he was being the complete dick he is, thereby changing how it is received. You don’t care about that. Because you are also a dick.

Trump would have probably been reelected if it had not been for his asshat handling of the situation.

howeda7

Reaction score
Oh, so now it’s “defended”. What happened to “singing praises of”?

I have not sung anyone’s praises on Fox News except Bret Baier and other “news anchors”. You wouldn’t be able to find any such posts on FNC opinion journalists b/c I haven’t.

You just needed to make shit up to post something that you thought was funny.

I’m sure Jake will be along to tell you to “take the L” any moment now.
You're right, you never defend Fox News and rarely mention them here. Everyone knows that.

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
You're right, you never defend Fox News and rarely mention them here. Everyone knows that.
Do you have to keep lying to make your case?

I did not say that I haven’t defended Fox News.

I said I did not “sing the praises of” FNC opinion hosts. You said I “defended” Hannity and Ingraham. Not true. Show any post where I have defended them?

I have “sung the praises of” FNC news anchors, like Bret Baier, b/c he is the best in the business.

You keep moving the goal posts with every post. Liar.

Ogee Oglethorpe

Over Macho Grande?
Reaction score
Four "asshats" in four posts.... the model of objectivity, without question, no?

bga1

Reaction score
LOL! I wonder what the vaccine manufacturers paid for that randomized trial! Meanwhile, in real life usage we have 1000's using it in some studies and they are finding amazing results. It turns out that if you have a way to treat Covid then you can't get an emergency use vaccine, so they had to eliminate the treatments. Follow the money. Science is wonderful. It has been abused for power, politics and money by the left. Two parallel studies AGW and Covid. Same result.

Top Bottom