Fall camp

CBBFanatic26

Reaction score
Any idea if any of the Fall camp practices will be open to the public? And if so, when a schedule of which ones would be open, will be out? I would imagine practices would begin in the next week or so.....

Any idea if any of the Fall camp practices will be open to the public? And if so, when a schedule of which ones would be open, will be out? I would imagine practices would begin in the next week or so.....

When I asked this question earlier this week I was told that the question had been answered several times already and that the answer was that it would be opened to the public. Maybe the person would reamed me out for asking the question can answer the rest of your question.

I would like to know the answer to this as well. So maybe that person could ream me out too for not knowing.

I don't know. But I'm gonna guess some are, some aren't, but most will be.

When I asked this question earlier this week I was told that the question had been answered several times already and that the answer was that it would be opened to the public. Maybe the person would reamed me out for asking the question can answer the rest of your question.

Since nobody has answered your question I will attempt to give you what likely is going on now. I have been led to believe that fall camp starts Wednesday, August 1st. It is possible that on that day a press conference is scheduled and there will be no practices on that day. Kill has stated that they have been working on the schedule so it may not be completed yet. I suspect it should be done very soon and then it will posted on Gophersports.com for everybody to see. I don't if that helps you but that is the best I can do.

Could be wrong, but I thought I read that first practice is the second... Maybe the presser on the first.

Top Bottom