Fall camp schedule?

Cobra

former west banker
Reaction score
Is the fall camp schedule out yet?
Is there any info on when the Big Ten Network will be in town during camp?

OK, I found out fall camp starts on Monday, 7-29-24, but that’s all I could find.

Ryan Burns was complaining on the latest Gopher Gridiron Radio podcast that he has no info about Fall Camp aside from it starts on Monday. But he complains about the U and their press access all the time.

we know that Coaches can be secretive and/or paranoid about not wanting to give away information about their teams.

but on a practical level, a P4 program has (I believe) a certain responsibility to provide the media with at least basic information - times and dates of practices, media availabilities for the coach and players. beyond that, if the public is interested, it would be nice to know if any practices will be open to the public or if there will be any public scrimmages or events.

Gopher football, on one level, is a business - and a pretty big business at that. they are also in the business of selling tickets. the more excited the fans are, the better chance of those fans buying tickets to games - and making contributions to the NIL collective.

yeah, Burns gripes about stuff, but in this case I think it's justified.

Top Bottom