Faalele is in the top 25 OT

Good to see. I expect he will have a lot figured out with his pass blocking by the first game played...whenever that ends up being.

I was wondering about him. When he came to Minnesota, I figured he was going to be gone after next season. He still has to declare right? Is he projected in the first few rounds of the next draft? I haven't seen anything about it.

I was wondering about him. When he came to Minnesota, I figured he was going to be gone after next season. He still has to declare right? Is he projected in the first few rounds of the next draft? I haven't seen anything about it.

He doesn't have to declare for next year until next March (depending on if/when season is played, etc.).

I haven't seen anyone really show him as a high round pick yet. I feel like he has enough to work on that he might benefit from sticking around another year.

He doesn't have to declare for next year until next March (depending on if/when season is played, etc.).

I haven't seen anyone really show him as a high round pick yet. I feel like he has enough to work on that he might benefit from sticking around another year.

Looks like season will be on schedule. I'd like to see this offense live this year... going to be EPIC!

Top Bottom