Ex-Rutgers DB says he was bullied

station19

Reaction score

man, are some of these kids babies. "mommy, daddy.......one of the other boys was mean to me today. now go beat up his daddy and make me feel all better". i honestly think some in this current generation of 16 to 30 year olds are simply pathetic and unrealistic in how they expect to be treated by everyone all of the time. and their parents are partially to blame for the way they have babied them all of their lives.

"The family is alleging that Cohen berated Tyree during a spring study hall session, using vulgar language and threatening to head-butt him. Tyree, who left the team Nov. 6, said the incident occurred in front of approximately 10 teammates and a tutor. Tyree says the incident eventually drove him to quit the team." http://msn.foxsports.com/collegefootball/story/former-rutgers-defensive-back-accuses-coordinator-of-bullying

So now anytime a kid gets yelled at it's bullying? A little less coddling growing up and some thicker skin would go a long way.

So now anytime a kid gets yelled at it's bullying? A little less coddling growing up and some thicker skin would go a long way.

Couldn't agree more. It's getting ridiculous.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

The term "bullying" is already pretty much useless because it is way overused. I feel bad for they people who really are bullied.

While I was there I noticed another story about a High School basketball coach that was fired because she posted a photo of her fiance touching her breast over her bikini while on vacation. The picture was taken down after one day back this summer. Someone save the photo and just recently sent it to the school administration. She was fired. He was not (he is the football coach).

Yes it was a stupid decision to post the photo, but it was pretty harmless. I just find it hypocritical that the school will freak out about something like this but then allow their volleyball players to wear extremely tight and revealing uniforms.

It's just the world we live in now. Everyone is extremely sensitive.

http://msn.foxsports.com/collegebasketball/story/girls-basketball-coach-fired-idaho-after-facebook-photo-post-fiance-touching-her-clothed-breast-laraine-cook-110613

man, are some of these kids babies. "mommy, daddy.......one of the other boys was mean to me today. now go beat up his daddy and make me feel all better". i honestly think some in this current generation of 16 to 30 year olds are simply pathetic and unrealistic in how they expect to be treated by everyone all of the time. and their parents are partially to blame for the way they have babied them all of their lives.

Less impressive coming from a guy who feels bullied by "Game Day Weather" threads..

If a coach physically threatens a kid it is 100% the coaches fault.

Especially if you are at rutgers.

Less impressive coming from a guy who feels bullied by "Game Day Weather" threads..

Man, you can be such a tool. Now go make another lame post about the weather 7 days out. That should hold you over until around Tuesday when you give all of us another pointless update that 99% of us don't care about.

Man, you can be such a tool. Now go make another lame post about the weather 7 days out. That should hold you over until around Tuesday when you give all of us another pointless update that 99% of us don't care about.

Yeah, pretty silly huh? You'd think somebody who hasn't had anything to offer for years would just quit posting.

Yet, you continue to try.

Man, that's just stupid. Really stupid. When a coach deliberately humiliates a player for no purpose and threatens him physically, that's bullying. If that really happened, then win or lose, he's a lousy coach, a bully, and a slimeball.

This dissension among fellow GopherHoler's is really what keeps me coming back. It's always entertaining!

Top Bottom