Everything Gophers in one spot

killme

Reaction score
I appreciate all the gopherholers who post links and info about the team. Having followed Kill's HC career from it's inception, it's been exciting as he's risen through the ranks to have more access at each stop. I'm struggling a bit to keep up with all the coverage. I wish there was one spot with links to media that covers the team and a schedule of weekly interviews and shows. There are some great people who post on here and do a great job of feeding us stuff, and I'd be happy to pitch in and help if anyone has any suggestions.

I appreciate all the gopherholers who post links and info about the team. Having followed Kill's HC career from it's inception, it's been exciting as he's risen through the ranks to have more access at each stop. I'm struggling a bit to keep up with all the coverage. I wish there was one spot with links to media that covers the team and a schedule of weekly interviews and shows. There are some great people who post on here and do a great job of feeding us stuff, and I'd be happy to pitch in and help if anyone has any suggestions.

Twitter

If you have a Google or Yahoo Mail account you can set-up an "alert" where it will notify you of Minnesota Gopher news. Set one up a couple of weeks ago and it works pretty well.

Top Bottom