Votes: 3 7.5%
  • 45,499-40,000

Votes: 2 5.0%
  • 40,000 or less

Votes: 2 5.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Reaction score
With crummy weather and a couple tough games, what do you think the attendance will be? (Keep in mind that announced attendance is not necessarily the actual attendance)

It's sold out. And that's what they always announce: tickets sold, not tickets used. Or I guess it isn't sold out due to MSU returning some.

Even if all the returned tickets from MSU are not sold, it would still be very, very near a sellout.

It will not be announced as a sellout unless the returned Michigan State tickets are sold. You can call the ticket office and get tickets as of yesterday. I also got an email today saying season ticket holders have dibs on some tickets. I don't know where they are but........so I doubt it will be a sellout..............my guess 48,999

The season ticket holders got first shot at them. They are available at the website, and they will be available the day of the game. There are some pretty good seats available, not just scattered singles. Scalpers will have to offer them below face value to compete.

Did the weather forecast change again? It was predicted to be crummy earlier in the week but everything I have seen lately is low 40's or high 30's throughout the game with clear/partly cloudy sky and much lower winds than what we'll see tomorrow. That sounds like very good football weather.

Top Bottom