ESPN Release Bowl Schedule

There are 14 possible Big Ten bowl game slots...at least sort of...
9 designated possibilities (some with 3 conferences as choices) and 5 wild cards
Dec 23 Las Vegas - Las Vegas (Guessing there is a Sponsorship Opening here?)
Dec 26. Detroit - Quick Lane
Dec 26 Phoenix - Guaranteed Rate
Dec 28 New York - Pinstripe
Dec 29 Jacksonville - Gator
Dec 30 Nashville - Music City
Jan 1 Tampa - ReliaQuest
Jan 1 Orlando - Citrus
Dec 30 Miami - Orange Bowl

There are 14 possible Big Ten bowl game slots...at least sort of...
9 designated possibilities (some with 3 conferences as choices) and 5 wild cards
Dec 23 Las Vegas - Las Vegas (Guessing there is a Sponsorship Opening here?)
Dec 26. Detroit - Quick Lane
Dec 26 Phoenix - Guaranteed Rate
Dec 28 New York - Pinstripe
Dec 29 Jacksonville - Gator
Dec 30 Nashville - Music City
Jan 1 Tampa - ReliaQuest
Jan 1 Orlando - Citrus
Dec 30 Miami - Orange Bowl
I just assumed it Las Vegas Tourism has been and continues to be the sponsor of the Bowl, just from the feeling I got from seeing ads while in Vegas when the bids are allowed.

I just assumed it Las Vegas Tourism has been and continues to be the sponsor of the Bowl, just from the feeling I got from seeing ads while in Vegas when the bids are allowed.
Ya, I can see that for sure...just think if somebody said here is XXXXXX dollars they'd negotiate.
Maybe it's politics? MGM doesn't want Bellagio being the face of Vegas multiplied by all of them....so they have agreed it's nobody. Unless it's a national product like Cheetos. Just thought it was interesting in the land of mega flash there isn't a sponsor.

Ya, I can see that for sure...just think if somebody said here is XXXXXX dollars they'd negotiate.
Maybe it's politics? MGM doesn't want Bellagio being the face of Vegas multiplied by all of them....so they have agreed it's nobody. Unless it's a national product like Cheetos. Just thought it was interesting in the land of mega flash there isn't a sponsor.
From wiki it looks like something called SRS Distribution is a sponsor of the Bowl.

Also, neither here nor there but MGM actually still operates the Bellagio, though they sold the real estate a few years ago.

Christmas in Detroit, 2023 college football is going to be awesome. Just booked my flight.

Top Bottom