ESPN Recruting web page

Gopher4life15

SKI-U-MAH!
Reaction score
Well apparently looks like ESPN does not think they are making enough money, because now they want you to pay to view their team recruiting pages. :mad:

Really getting sick of them trying to charge for everything on that site.

Yeah, all player evaluations are subscription only too. ESPN can kiss my ass in general.

ESPN sucked anyway. They have always been behind the curve between them, scout, and rivals. they copied the star ranking system, and although the player evaluations were nice to read, I still preferred rivals.

Alright, I've been looking for an excuse to ditch espn 100%, and this looks like the straw that's gonna break the camel's back.

So, where's the best place to go for Gopher and general sports news? I've poked around on scout, but can't seem to find the level of recruiting info that there is on espn (I really like they're committed/considering lists, w/ all the updates and profiles of recruits). I can get most of my general sports from RealClearSports, but they don't do the best job posting anything outside the top 5 or so NCAA teams.

For those who may not know, all subscribers to ESPN the Magazine get access to all the "Insider" features free as part of their subscription. So if you already have the magazine subscription, all you have to do is go in and activate your Insider access, and you can see everything on the website.

For those who may not know, all subscribers to ESPN the Magazine get access to all the "Insider" features free as part of their subscription. So if you already have the magazine subscription, all you have to do is go in and activate your Insider access, and you can see everything on the website.
Yep. All in all it's a pretty solid deal.

Top Bottom