ESPN ranks top 5 NES sports games

GophersInIowa

Reaction score

Tecmo is easily #1 for me. I preferred RC Pro Am over Excitebike. Baseball Stars, Double Dribble and RBI 2 are right there as well for me.

Tecmo is easily #1 for me. I preferred RC Pro Am over Excitebike. Baseball Stars, Double Dribble and RBI 2 are right there as well for me.
I have one of those little classic Nintendo deals that I added a bunch of additional games to. Super Tecmo is still tons of fun. Not really sports I guess, but the original Pro Wrestling game has gotten lots of run too for my kid and me.

I have one of those little classic Nintendo deals that I added a bunch of additional games to. Super Tecmo is still tons of fun. Not really sports I guess, but the original Pro Wrestling game has gotten lots of run too for my kid and me.
You can find ways online to play Tecmo with current rosters. I used to play on my computer once in awhile.

Baseball Stars for sure. I would also mention Super Off Road.

is17.png

I still have my Nintendo. I still play it. I have every game mentioned, with the exception that I have the original Tecmo Bowl (which might be even better than Super Bowl in some ways).

But the best game I own that is easily top five is Double Dribble. Best game ever.

Top Bottom