ESPN-Patterson

Duluthguy

Reaction score
Anyone have full access to ESPN.com? There's an article there talking about Patterson and the Gophers, but it's only for paid subscribers.

Anyone have full access to ESPN.com? There's an article there talking about Patterson and the Gophers, but it's only for paid subscribers.

I do not, but in my experience those pay things aint worth it. 9 out of 10 times the info ESPN has is already out there.

Actually, I went back and clicked the link and got access, but I didn't see anything there about Patterson. Strange headline on the front page though: "Patterson's Shot at The Gophers."

I have insider access and yeah I don't see a Patterson rumor there. Either something got pulled down or it hasn't been posted yet.

Ditto for me. I have it, saw the headline, but there is nothing there once you move to the Rumors page.

I just noticed in one section they talk about the Gophers and claim that Marc Trestman is the popular choice with alumni and fans. I guess they are really on top of the situation.

I just noticed in one section they talk about the Gophers and claim that Marc Trestman is the popular choice with alumni and fans. I guess they are really on top of the situation.

I'm sure Trestman is a nice guy and all but I just threw up in my mouth. All I can say is, yuck.

This is another case of Charlie Walters and Bob Sansevere pumping a non-story and it gets picked up by others.

Top Bottom