ESPN: Moments that made us laugh this season (Gophers Dilly Bar Dan)

BleedGopher

Reaction score
per ESPN:

Best of the rest

There were some moments that didn't fit neatly into one of our categories, but were so popular with you the fans that we had to find a place for them here in our end-of-season recap. For example, who could forget Ohio State assistant strength coach Anthony Schlegel body-slamming an idiot fan who ran onto the field? Or the Minnesota man who affectionately became known as "Dilly Bar Dan" after TV cameras caught him eating an ice cream bar on the sidelines when it was 15 degrees and snowing. His 15 minutes of fame was pretty amazing.

http://espn.go.com/blog/bigten/post/_/id/114360/moments-that-made-us-laugh-this-season

Go Gophers!!

This is truly funny because the man in the picture is what "others" see as a TRUE MINNESNOWTAN. I mean outside in the winter eating ice cream?!?!? What could be more minnesotan than that?

This is truly funny because the man in the picture is what "others" see as a TRUE MINNESNOWTAN. I mean outside in the winter eating ice cream?!?!? What could be more minnesotan than that?

More Minnesotan? Sitting outside ice fishing drinking cold beer.

Ya gotta drink them fast before they ice up.

More Minnesotan? Sitting outside ice fishing drinking cold beer.

Ya gotta drink them fast before they ice up.
They made a big fuss over the dude eating ice cream, but not a peep was said about the dozens of people they showed pounding Brain Melts in the snow.

They made a big fuss over the dude eating ice cream, but not a peep was said about the dozens of people they showed pounding Brain Melts in the snow.

Brain melts. I use that term as well. Certainly is how you feel the next day after quite a few of those.

Top Bottom