ESPN: Missing Piece for Minnesota

Duh. Another "Gophers need better QB play" piece. Tell me something I don't know.

and why did this have to be a video piece? - no highlights, charts, visual aids of any kind. Just Brian Bennett talking into a microphone. That's exciting video!

Duh. Another "Gophers need better QB play" piece. Tell me something I don't know.

and why did this have to be a video piece? - no highlights, charts, visual aids of any kind. Just Brian Bennett talking into a microphone. That's exciting video!

I really hate the video pieces in general all over the internet. It seems like that is what news outlets are doing now to get hits. I'd much rather just read an article.

I really hate the video pieces in general all over the internet. It seems like that is what news outlets are doing now to get hits. I'd much rather just read an article.

+19

+1, no kidding, I've even gotten to where I'll close it down when there is an accompanying video. The trend is getting old.

In 2014 my Gophers need to be able to "pound the rock..." They will work on ball control to protect the defense. You will see Coach L. calling a lot of running plays. The QB had better be able to move the chains with his feet and HANG onto the ball! That is still the direction this Staff will take with the offense.

Beat the stinking badger! End the madness.

In 2014 my Gophers need to be able to "pound the rock..." They will work on ball control to protect the defense. You will see Coach L. calling a lot of running plays. The QB had better be able to move the chains with his feet and HANG onto the ball! That is still the direction this Staff will take with the offense.

Beat the stinking badger! End the madness.

I agree with Walrus. We have alot of debth at runningback and will be moving the rock on the ground this year a ton. Coach Kill handed Leidner the keys and made him leader of the team. Another year's worth of experience at QB and better wide receivers I think we will be able to move the chains through the air as well.

Top Bottom