ESPN: Four more lawsuits filed against Houston Texans QB Deshaun Watson, bringing total to 7

BleedGopher

Reaction score
per ESPN:

Four more lawsuits have been filed against Houston Texans quarterback Deshaun Watson, alleging similar inappropriate conduct and sexual assault to the previous three that had been filed.

This brings the total to seven lawsuits filed against Watson by Houston attorney Tony Buzbee, who has said on Instagram that there are nine total cases against Watson. Buzbee told ESPN on Thursday via text message that his office has been in contact with police and that he would provide information to the police about all nine of the women who intend to sue Watson.

Houston police declined to comment to ESPN whether they're investigating the matter. A spokesperson for the Harris County district attorney's office told ESPN on Thursday that nobody from any law enforcement agency has provided information to the DA's office yet about the allegations involving Watson.

Skol Vikes!!

How many personal masseuses does he need? 21 (so far) have alleged bad behavior, and he's managed to find another 18 that don't. almost 40!? maybe there is a reason they don't come back

This has been a crazy story from the start. Kinda surprised it hasn't gotten more publicity, but in some ways I'm kinda not surprised.

What in the world is going on with Watson? Still makes no sense that he signed a mega-extension last fall and within 4-6 months he wants out of Houston. I've heard some different perspectives and the conclusion I'm getting is it doesn't really have much to do with him being butt-hurt about not being in on the AD hire. That's just smoke.

Dude has a lot of things going on, who the hell knows. Someone even brought up that he just needed to get out of Houston because he was getting shaken down by some local people, needed to get out of town, etc. That seems like quite a stretch but at the end of the day, none of this has made much sense from the beginning.

Almost zero chance he plays more than half a season in 2021, if he plays at all. Goodell threw the book at Zeke a few years ago and nobody could even prove Zeke did anything wrong; a complete railroad job. This sure seems a lot worse than that for Watson.

As far as how many masseuses do you need? I have just a few main ones that I stick to and that's it! Too difficult to find good ones to keep switching!

Holy shit, the number is up to 22 lawsuits, and now a Houston PD investigation and the NFL investigation.

I'm not too sure about the strategy of Watson's attorney to trot out like 18 other massage therapists who all said Watson had never done anything inappropriate; about all that does is confirm that the man gets an inordinate amount of massage work by dozens of different people.

This sure puts the Texans in a weird/rough spot; how do you plan for the 2021 season? You have to think that Watson is going to miss a huge number of games, if not the entire season at this point. Tyrod Taylor may get to start a WHOLE lot of games this year

Holy shit, the number is up to 22 lawsuits, and now a Houston PD investigation and the NFL investigation.

I'm not too sure about the strategy of Watson's attorney to trot out like 18 other massage therapists who all said Watson had never done anything inappropriate; about all that does is confirm that the man gets an inordinate amount of massage work by dozens of different people.

This sure puts the Texans in a weird/rough spot; how do you plan for the 2021 season? You have to think that Watson is going to miss a huge number of games, if not the entire season at this point. Tyrod Taylor may get to start a WHOLE lot of games this year

Agreed, couldn't believe their defense was to bring a ton more therapists out of the woodwork. Even pro athletes who spend a lot on their body aren't dumb enough to expose themselves to so many potential lawsuits. The smart ones (who aren't even harassing/assaulting therapists) are smart enough to keep the circle very tight.

Just idocy. And yes the Texans are in a very tough spot.

Skol Vikes!!

Top Bottom