ESPN College Gameday

Yah me too - and I really wanna know!

here what i can give you. both Lee Corso and Chris Flower could be out and that Karl Ravech would take over as the host with Lou holts taking Lee Corso spot.

here what i can give you. both Lee Corso and Chris Flower could be out and that Karl Ravech would take over as the host with Lou holts taking Lee Corso spot.

You can read the last sentence, which says that ESPN says there is no truth to this rumor. To me, it wouldn't make any sense, I highly doubt this was ever even a thought.

even though no shakeup

Herbstreit is a horses behind

Corso's schtick is getting old and he's not funny or smart. He's an angry old man that needs to move on. Now in saying that Fowler and Herbstreit are absolutly the heart of the show.

If ESPN changes the personallities that would be really sad. They just have a great chemistry together although I wouldn't mind them adding another commentor(subject to my approval of course). Putting Sweet Lou is a horrible idea he will add nothing to the program. College Game Day is one of the best shows about College football. Now College Game Day basketball style needs some help.

I actually kind of like Fowler, Corso and Herbstreit. I've always liked Fowler as a host, regardless of what sport he's covering. He does a nice job and I rank him along with Greg Gumbel and Jim Nantz as my favorite hosts.

Corso's getting a little daffy, but he's a genius compared to some of the stuff I hear from Lou on a continual basis. And Mark May is a complete clown.

I even like Herby somewhat.

If ESPN changes the personallities that would be really sad. They just have a great chemistry together although I wouldn't mind them adding another commentor(subject to my approval of course). Putting Sweet Lou is a horrible idea he will add nothing to the program. College Game Day is one of the best shows about College football. Now College Game Day basketball style needs some help.

As programs get bigger - they bring in better talent (see: Gopher Football). That's why in 2010, College Gameday will feature host Karl Ravich (sp?) with color guys Tim Kurkjian and Steve Phillips along with remote reporter Peter Gammons. If they did that, I wouldn't miss a broadcast.

I'd like to see more of Erin Andrews on any of the programs. :)

I told my wife about the Holtz rumor and she looked ready to kill anyone at ESPN who tried something like this. Lou Holtz gives her seizures...seriously, she f-ing hates him. I remember the first time she heard him on TV. She looked at me and said "WTF is he saying? I can't understand 80% of what he says and the other 20% makes no sense!". The only thing worse than adding Holtz to GameDay would be adding Mark May. God I hate that sanctamonious SOB!

I like GameDay. I think Herbstreit kinda sucks on GD, but I like him as a color guy/analyst for the primetime games...I think he does a nice job of breaking down the game. Corso's schtick is a little tired, but I still like seeing him act like a bozo when he puts on the mascot gear (especially when they give him a gun...he loves shooting blanks out of guns and you can see that Herby fears for his life). Fowler does a nice job leading the broadcast IMO.

I dont get why ESPN or Home Depot would want to mess with the greatness of this show. I am generally upset when Gopher games are at 11am, and since I'm down there tailgating at 7am, I have to miss Fowler, Corso, and Herbstreit. I could see Herby leaving because he has the nightmare schedule of flying that day to wherever the night game is to be in the booth with Musberger. I would be sad if I didnt get to hear Fowler say the "beaaadgers from Meaaaadison".

I really hope these rumors are untrue.

First of the more Erin Andrews the better. Whenever she comes to Mackey there is alway a huge line to get her autograph and a picture.

Second it will be a sad day when Musberger retires. IMO he is easily the best play-by-play guy in the game. To me he just has away to setting up a sitution that no one does.

And ESPN needs to fire the following people: Holtz, Digger, and Gottelieb off the top of my head I'm sure there are more. Oh and the BTN needs to get rid of that Shon Morris clown who played BB at NW few years ago.

First of the more Erin Andrews the better. Whenever she comes to Mackey there is alway a huge line to get her autograph and a picture.

Second it will be a sad day when Musberger retires. IMO he is easily the best play-by-play guy in the game. To me he just has away to setting up a sitution that no one does.

And ESPN needs to fire the following people: Holtz, Digger, and Gottelieb off the top of my head I'm sure there are more. Oh and the BTN needs to get rid of that Shon Morris clown who played BB at NW few years ago.

I actually like Gottlieb, however if we are putting together a wish list can the networks please get rid of Mark May and especially Charles Davis. Davis is the worst broadcaster I have ever seen and is the king and stating the obvious over and over again.

Home Depot must be nuts...

They have a great combo now and tremendous popular support for the format and personalities. I'm writing them to complain...

Top Bottom