ESPN: Big Ten bowl projections: Week 8 (Minnesota in Heart of Dallas Bowl)

BleedGopher

Reaction score
per ESPN:

Rose Bowl presented by VIZIO, Jan. 1: Ohio State
Capital One Bowl, Jan. 1: Wisconsin
Outback Bowl, Jan. 1: Nebraska
Buffalo Wild Wings Bowl, Dec. 28: Michigan
TaxSlayer.com Gator Bowl, Jan. 1: Michigan State
Texas Bowl, Dec. 27: Iowa
Heart of Dallas Bowl, Jan. 1: Minnesota
Little Caesars Pizza Bowl, Dec. 26: Northwestern
At-large bowl: Indiana

http://espn.go.com/blog/bigten/post/_/id/87072/big-ten-bowl-projections-week-8-4

Go Gophers!!

amazing how northwestern has spiraled down the last 3 weeks

College Football News sees us losing the rest of the way out.

Please don't see me as a craven, my fellow Gophers, but all I want is to MAKE it to a bowl game. I think we might win two more this year, but as long as we win one, I'll have a merry christmas.

I also have entire December off and plan on watching all bowl games :D

per ESPN:

Rose Bowl presented by VIZIO, Jan. 1: Ohio State
Capital One Bowl, Jan. 1: Wisconsin
Outback Bowl, Jan. 1: Nebraska
Buffalo Wild Wings Bowl, Dec. 28: Michigan
TaxSlayer.com Gator Bowl, Jan. 1: Michigan State
Texas Bowl, Dec. 27: Iowa
Heart of Dallas Bowl, Jan. 1: Minnesota
Little Caesars Pizza Bowl, Dec. 26: Northwestern
At-large bowl: Indiana

http://espn.go.com/blog/bigten/post/_/id/87072/big-ten-bowl-projections-week-8-4

Go Gophers!!

Not this again. stupid to predict.

Please don't see me as a craven, my fellow Gophers, but all I want is to MAKE it to a bowl game. I think we might win two more this year, but as long as we win one, I'll have a merry christmas.

I also have entire December off and plan on watching all bowl games :D

Exactly.

Not this again. stupid to predict.

Then feel free to not click on the thread labeled 'projections' if you think it's stupid. Were you tricked into clicking on it or did you think your very well crafted argument was going to convince everyone?

Why is it so shocking Northwestern has fallen? They played Ohio State and Wiscy. They then are missing their two best offensive players and lose to us because the offense struggled. Northwestern like the Gophers have not changed much. Northwestern is a solid Big Ten team but they are not on the cusp of a major bowl.

Why is it so shocking Northwestern has fallen? They played Ohio State and Wiscy. They then are missing their two best offensive players and lose to us because the offense struggled. Northwestern like the Gophers have not changed much. Northwestern is a solid Big Ten team but they are not on the cusp of a major bowl.

They were without Colter for 95% of the Cal game & still put up 44 points... hats off to our Defense...

They were without Colter for 95% of the Cal game & still put up 44 points... hats off to our Defense...

Hats off to our offense as well: 14 of those NU points against Cal were on two pick-6's - for us to not turn the ball over once was very impressive

Hats off to our offense as well: 14 of those NU points against Cal were on two pick-6's - for us to not turn the ball over once was very impressive

30 Points is still very good. But, as people keep reminding me though, Cal is 1-5 with their only win over Portland St.

Cal is one of the worst teams in the FBS. Let's keep perspective. We scored 50+ against UNLV. Does that mean our offense is great?

Top Bottom