ESPN: Big Ten bowl projections: Week 6 (Gophers not included in latest projections)

BleedGopher

Reaction score
per ESPN:

The Hoosiers, then, get the last spot, with Minnesota and Illinois on the outside looking in for now.

Rose Bowl presented by VIZIO, Jan. 1: Ohio State
Capital One Bowl, Jan. 1: Michigan
Outback Bowl, Jan. 1: Wisconsin
Buffalo Wild Wings Bowl, Dec. 28: Northwestern
TaxSlayer.com Gator Bowl, Jan. 1: Nebraska
Texas Bowl, Dec. 27: Michigan State
Heart of Dallas Bowl, Jan. 1: Iowa
Little Caesars Pizza Bowl, Dec. 26: Indiana

http://espn.go.com/blog/bigten/post/_/id/85745/big-ten-bowl-projections-week-6-3

Go Gophers!!

Further sign of the monumental progress this program is experiencing under this coaching staff.

There were really posters on here saying we looked like an 8 win team...

I predicted 7 at the start, but after the first two conference games I just can't see it. I was going to throw Indiana in there, but after seeing them roll Penn State and our record of playing at Indiana is not that good. Bottom line. We just don't have the players. Kill needs a real strong third class to start
this around.

I still think we'll surprise a team or catch someone off guard but there are no games remaining where we aren't the underdog...

Shouldn't be included on any bowl lists. The team isn't close to being good enough. Simple as that.

Shouldn't be included on any bowl lists. The team isn't close to being good enough. Simple as that.

Ahhh to think we dumped the UNC game for this reason. I wasn't hung up on the UNC buyout but the local media is going to have a field day if we fail to secure a bowl game.

Ahhh to think we dumped the UNC game for this reason. I wasn't hung up on the UNC buyout but the local media is going to have a field day if we fail to secure a bowl game.

Yeah, I never understood that at all. I was totally against that move from the beginning. North Carolina certainly isn't looking very scary these days.

Top Bottom