ESPN Big Ten Award Tracker: Bakken-Andersen Kicker of the Year (MN: Carpenter)

BleedGopher

Reaction score

Holder of the Year is much more prestigious.

Carpenter has been awesome. I was not unhappy when they moved Santoso to punter but it is clear now why they did.

Carpenter has been awesome. I was not unhappy when they moved Santoso to punter but it is clear now why they did.

Yeah, wouldn't shock me if Santoso was nudged a little behind the scenes to seriously consider a switch to Punter because they knew they had a solid option behind him in Carpenter and had a need at punter. Carpenter has had a heck of a year and those two 50+ yard field goals against Purdue were huge.

Yeah, wouldn't shock me if Santoso was nudged a little behind the scenes to seriously consider a switch to Punter because they knew they had a solid option behind him in Carpenter and had a need at punter. Carpenter has had a heck of a year and those two 50+ yard field goals against Purdue were huge.

I was thinking this yesterday when listening to Claeys talk. He keeps saying "Ryan asked to move to punting." I think the truth might be "Ryan was asked to move to punting."

Top Bottom