Erik Stark may still play elsewhere on scholarship

BleedGopher

Reaction score
A few tweets from Marcus:

"Freshman Eric Stark didn't make Canada trip with Gophers. He still could be a walk-on, but is considering playing elsewhere on scholarship."

"The Gophers really feel confident that Devoe Joseph will make a big jump this coming season and led team in scoring like he did in Canada."

"They also feel good about the inside presence that Colton Iverson and Trevor Mbakwe gave them on the exhibition tour."

"Mo Walker stood out among the freshman players, but how is he going to crack decent minutes behind Iverson, Mbakwe and Ralph Sampson III?"

"I guess a plethora of post players is a good problem for Tubby Smith to have when in years past it was totally the opposite."

Go Gophers!!

A few tweets from Marcus:

"Freshman Eric Stark didn't make Canada trip with Gophers. He still could be a walk-on, but is considering playing elsewhere on scholarship."

"The Gophers really feel confident that Devoe Joseph will make a big jump this coming season and led team in scoring like he did in Canada."

"They also feel good about the inside presence that Colton Iverson and Trevor Mbakwe gave them on the exhibition tour."

"Mo Walker stood out among the freshman players, but how is he going to crack decent minutes behind Iverson, Mbakwe and Ralph Sampson III?"

"I guess a plethora of post players is a good problem for Tubby Smith to have when in years past it was totally the opposite."

Go Gophers!!

If Stark can get a scholarship and play (a lot), more power to him. I'd choose that option.

Those 4 post players are 80 minutes PT - 25 for Mbakwe and Sampson, 20 for Iverson, 10 for Walker. The numbers change if there is foul trouble or injury to 1 or more of them.

Top Bottom