Eric Musselman.....

Reaction score
Has the Nevada Wolfpack 14-3 with wins over two PAC 12 teams. Play Wyoming today on ESPN I've seen about 6 of their games this year. Run great offensive sets with nobody standing around.
As I mentioned before , he was the next interview when Pitino was hired. Implemented his dad's
Pre-game show and now has taken over the town of Reno. Coyle wants elite, so you never know?

I'm on board...I have seen enough run the shot clock down type of offense from Tubby and little Richie that a drastic change is needed. The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result...hey little Richie the stall offense is not working, maybe try and attack the basket before there is 4 seconds left on the clock

Let's let this year play out. We have only 4 losses, none of them bad on paper, and several quality wins. Today sucked, but it's not the end of the world.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Coyle likes Pitino. He's not going anywhere unless this goes completely off the rails or something off-court happens.

Would love him but Pitino is not going anywhere until after next year.

Yet he's 18 years older than Pitino and has accomplished what? Nothing more than Pitino. Move along.

Yet he's 18 years older than Pitino and has accomplished what? Nothing more than Pitino. Move along.

Might want to check his bio and references from his peers. He took the job at Nevada with having only 8 scholarship players and they won the CBI Championship last year.He has more experience in one finger than Pitino has in his whole body. " Ignorance is bliss"

Might want to check his bio and references from his peers. He took the job at Nevada with having only 8 scholarship players and they won the CBI Championship last year.He has more experience in one finger than Pitino has in his whole body. " Ignorance is bliss"

Pitino inherited a team with 4 or 5 scholarship players at FIU and gave them their best conference record in school history and was one possession away from an NCAA tournament berth.

Musselman seems to have a solid resume but I can't help but feel that half the appeal is the "one of us" Minnesota connection. Most of his experience is in professional basketball. He's been in the college game only since 2012, where Pitino has been at least an assistant in college since 2005.

Pitino inherited a team with 4 or 5 scholarship players at FIU and gave them their best conference record in school history and was one possession away from an NCAA tournament berth.

Musselman seems to have a solid resume but I can't help but feel that half the appeal is the "one of us" Minnesota connection. Most of his experience is in professional basketball. He's been in the college game only since 2012, where Pitino has been at least an assistant in college since 2005.

So true. If his last name was Johnson, ruppy would have no idea who he is.

But then again, ruppy thinks he carries the golf ball 250 at sea level.

So true. If his last name was Johnson, ruppy would have no idea who he is.

But then again, ruppy thinks he carries the golf ball 250 at sea level.

I'll bet you a 1000.00 over this season and next Musselman has more wins than Pitino.
And I'll be glad to tee up the golf ball anytime, anywhere with you and you can put your money where your mouth is. Have a nice evening

I'll bet you a 1000.00 over this season and next Musselman has more wins than Pitino.
And I'll be glad to tee up the golf ball anytime, anywhere with you and you can put your money where your mouth is. Have a nice evening

That's likely. A bit easier to win in that conference.

I didn't challenge you to a round of golf, but questioned your assertion that you carry the ball 250 yards. You might want to read this, because that would make you truly elite: http://golf.swingbyswing.com/article/far-amateurs-hit-ball/

And although I no longer carry a handicap or play nearly as much as I did in the past, the last year I carried a card, my handicap ballooned from a 4.2 to a mid 6. And I still don't think I carried it over 250 on a consistent basis.

And if you think that Musselman's current team would win more games in the B10 than the Gophers, I would just disagree with you. The other "bet" is just silly.

I didn't challenge you to a round of golf, but questioned your assertion that you carry the ball 250 yards. You might want to read this, because that would make you truly elite: http://golf.swingbyswing.com/article/far-amateurs-hit-ball/

And although I no longer carry a handicap or play nearly as much as I did in the past, the last year I carried a card, my handicap ballooned from a 4.2 to a mid 6. And I still don't think I carried it over 250 on a consistent basis.

And if you think that Musselman's current team would win more games in the B10 than the Gophers, I would just disagree with you. The other "bet" is just silly.

A. My club head speed varies between 105-110 mph. I have a 10 HDCP., But I've always driven the golf ball long. Golf technology has certainly helped. I don't fly it 250 yards everytime because there are times when you don't hit it on the screws. The weather plays a factor and of course elevation.
B. If you have a chance, watch Nevada play. I have no doubt they would beat the current Gopher team and would be a top 6 team in the B1G. They have a very good team.
C. No bet is " silly" if you feel your odds are good at winning.

Nevada strength of schedule 106 by the way. I like Eric, but talk about replacing a coach who's 15-4 and 3-3 in B1G play is ridiculous. Let the season play out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nevada strength of schedule 106 by the way. I like Eric, but talk about replacing a coach who's 15-4 and 3-3 in B1G play is ridiculous. Let the season play out.

Agree...I'm trying to get into Coyles wheelhouse. And by the way, Nevada's RPI is 38

Has the Nevada Wolfpack 14-3 with wins over two PAC 12 teams. Play Wyoming today on ESPN I've seen about 6 of their games this year. Run great offensive sets with nobody standing around.
As I mentioned before , he was the next interview when Pitino was hired. Implemented his dad's
Pre-game show and now has taken over the town of Reno. Coyle wants elite, so you never know?

How are you not embarrassed for starting this thread? One of the dumbest of all time.

How are you not embarrassed for starting this thread? One of the dumbest of all time.

Explain....Because you've said that about a lot of threads. You should stick to political jottings my good man. Basketball is not your forte. Also, you're a prime example of selected reading.
I said: " With the route Coyle is going I'm trying to get in his wheelhouse here" I think there is a very good chance he will relieve Stollings after this year. You obviously don't understand the agenda Coyle is on. If I need to enlighten further on "why " I think Musselman would be a good choice I would be happy to do so.

Explain....Because you've said that about a lot of threads. You should stick to political jottings my good man. Basketball is not your forte. Also, you're a prime example of selected reading.
I said: " With the route Coyle is going I'm trying to get in his wheelhouse here" I think there is a very good chance he will relieve Stollings after this year. You obviously don't understand the agenda Coyle is on. If I need to enlighten further on "why " I think Musselman would be a good choice I would be happy to do so.

You started this thread minutes after a tough loss. It's nothing but a knee jerk emotional post. I agree with you a lot on here and generally enjoy your posts but not this one.

You started this thread minutes after a tough loss. It's nothing but a knee jerk emotional post. I agree with you a lot on here and generally enjoy your posts but not this one.

Beatles my good man. I've been on the Musselman band wagon since I met him at the airport in Arizona 3 years ago. I've posted on him before ( last winter ) This isn't a vendetta against Pitino
I hope he makes the Dance. I just think Coyle is on a mission from God ( Cue up "Blues Brothers) I just don't think any of the revenue coaches are safe, especially Stollings.I'm sure he was not pleased with the effort today against Michigan.

Beatles my good man. I've been on the Musselman band wagon since I met him at the airport in Arizona 3 years ago. I've posted on him before ( last winter ) This isn't a vendetta against Pitino
I hope he makes the Dance. I just think Coyle is on a mission from God ( Cue up "Blues Brothers) I just don't think any of the revenue coaches are safe, especially Stollings.I'm sure he was not pleased with the effort today against Michigan.

Fair enough.

Ruppert, is Musselman a name that popped into your head or have you heard rumblings since last summer? Sincere question

Top Bottom