Equipment Sale?

A_Slab_of_Bacon

Reaction score
So one of the gopher score related bonuses was early access to the equipment sale.

I picked that because it sounded interesting but I also thought the sale was once every two years and they had it last year.

Anyone hear anything about the equipment sale?

I'm short on stinky old athletic gear...

They have been doing it every two years. As far as I know they last did it in 2018 so if the pattern stays the same they will hold it this year.

It was in early May last time and wasn't announced until a couple weeks ahead of time so I wouldn't expect to hear anything for a month at the soonest.

Lots of good deals last time but the lines were long and you had to get there really early to get the nice stuff. I think they had brand new $200+ retail hockey sticks still in the plastic for $80 but those went fast.

They have been doing it every two years. As far as I know they last did it in 2018 so if the pattern stays the same they will hold it this year.

It was in early May last time and wasn't announced until a couple weeks ahead of time so I wouldn't expect to hear anything for a month at the soonest.

Lots of good deals last time but the lines were long and you had to get there really early to get the nice stuff. I think they had brand new $200+ retail hockey sticks still in the plastic for $80 but those went fast.
do they have player jerseys? Would like to wear an actual jersey since they don't make replica's

do they have player jerseys? Would like to wear an actual jersey since they don't make replica's
Yes. I think last time was hockey for $200 and football for $100. I don't think they guaranteed they were game worn but they were the same as they wear on the field/ice and were made for the player. If you do the research you can probably find out what game(s) the style was and see if the player you are buying played.

I know last time they were selling them because that was the last year with the style before they went to a newer design. I'm not sure if they'll still do it this year because I think they're using the same design. Maybe just for players who left.

The equipment sale is cool but unless you are one of the first in line it is almost impossible to get the really cool stuff like jerseys. I have picked up a couple tshirts and sweats for cheap though. Lots of XXL and XXXL sizes.

Has it ever been determined why they don't sell authentic jerseys? Or at least ones with sewn on letters and numbers? Or authentic hockey jerseys?

Has it ever been determined why they don't sell authentic jerseys? Or at least ones with sewn on letters and numbers? Or authentic hockey jerseys?
Guessing it’s something to do with the fact that they don’t have the licensing to do it. Very few colleges sell authentic jerseys.

The equipment sale is cool but unless you are one of the first in line it is almost impossible to get the really cool stuff like jerseys. I have picked up a couple tshirts and sweats for cheap though. Lots of XXL and XXXL sizes.
Guess I better stick to the cross country team as to sizes.

Seems like they should there is a market for them just like every other sports teams
I’m guessing there will be teams that start selling them once this whole thing about players making money goes into effect. I think it’s tied to that.

From what I remember there were quite a few jerseys for sale an hour in last time. No big names but they had some left.

Top Bottom