Empty Bandwagon GopherHole T-Shirt Giveaway

emann

Reaction score
Hey everyone,

Since college football is in a bit of a dead period until National Signing Day and today's basketball game probably made some people start some quality day drinking, I'm going to offer a T-shirt giveaway on Empty Bandwagon's Facebook page.

Want this shirt -- "Saturday Helmet Silhouette" for free?

tumblr_inline_mh97pcGQ3G1qc45gp.jpg

Here's how, it's easy.

All you have to do is go click "Like" on the Empty Bandwagon page and then comment "I'm in" (or something like that) under the status that says: "Customer Appreciation Giveaway: To enter the Empty Bandwagon shirt giveaway, comment below." We will will draw a winner and I'll send out the shirt, free. Easy enough, right? (Your info won't be entered in some spam or junk mail stuff, so you don't have to worry about that.)

Winner will have a choice between a large and extra large size and will be picked shortly after the Minnesota-Nebraska basketball game on Monday.

(If we somehow have more than 100 entries, I'll pick two winners, but I'm guessing we will be below that number. Only entries in the lower 48 states are valid.)

Anyway, thank you to all of you who have supported Empty Bandwagon in some way throughout the past year.

It's not a Gildan.

IT'S STILL FREE! haha

If you enter and win, I'm going to send you a shirt with this logo on it:

Gildan_Logo

It still won't be a Gildan.

(Jokes aside, I actually found a higher-quality Gildan style that I liked, but my printer doesn't offer it. The bottom level Gildan is the one they offer and I'm not so much a fan of that one in particular.)

Who's the chick on the shirt?

Just kidding. I love my Floyd shirt, even if he isn't residing with us at the moment.

Who's the chick on the shirt?

Just kidding. I love my Floyd shirt, even if he isn't residing with us at the moment.

thanks! That one has been the most popular. I like how it turned out, but I'm guessing that the back-to-back wins really pushed people's interest.

Iowa fans have been pushing me to make a black version. I don't know how I feel about that though as of yet.

Iowa fans have been pushing me to make a black version. I don't know how I feel about that though as of yet.

Do it. Just make sure you add "Who Hates Iowa? Floyd Hates Iowa!"

Top Bottom