Email from Gopher All-Access / Apology and free month

Blizzard

Reaction score
Dear Gopher All-Access Subscriber,

The University of Minnesota Athletics Department, CBSSports.com College Network and the Big Ten Network apologize for any technical difficulties you might have experienced when streaming men's basketball video vs. Augustana (November 7th) or Bucknell (November 11th) on Gopher All-Access.

We have worked diligently to resolve these issues to make sure they will not occur again.

If you experienced difficulties and failed to connect to customer service on the date of scheduled game, we'd like to reward you with one free month credit to Gopher All-Access for your patience as a loyal subscriber. This credit will be added to your account at the end of your existing term.

Conditions for credit:
You must have been an active Gopher All-Access subscriber on, or before, November 11th.
You must not have cancelled your Gopher All-Access account before the date of the affected game.
You must submit your request for the credit within two weeks. This credit will expire on Friday, December 2nd, 2011.
You must not have been previously refunded.
If you meet the above requirements, please click here to fill out the form and redeem the free month credit.

Gopher All-Access is your online channel for the most comprehensive audio and video coverage of premium Minnesota Athletics content. Get online, it's gametime!

For other customer service inquiries, please visit here.

I got this email too. I'm glad I got the month of December free so I can watch the final All-Access games free then cancel my subscription at the end of December. I guess a missed game is worth a few free games.

I submitted my request and later received this message:

We are pleased to inform you that we have received your submission and a free month has been added onto your current subscription, thus extending the next bill date 30 days. We regret any inconvenience this may have caused and we have taken proactive steps to ensure this disruption of service will not happen again.

Thank you and please enjoy a complimentary month from the CBSSports.com College Network!

It appears that the UM and CBS got a good earful of pi$$ed off subscribers.

Top Bottom