Effort in must win game increases my expectations

bigbak32

Reaction score
What a change from the game against Michigan St. We dominate the boards, our bigs (especially Iverson) play significant minutes, and Paul Carter actually gets some time in front of Travis Busch. Almost everything was different today including the energy in the barn which was amplified by the end of the first half as the Devoe Joseph lead unit went on the 16-0 run. There was however one thing that did not change in this game and that was the rotations. I think as we go through the season we'll all develop a love hate relationship with Tubby's playing of his entire bench. I have still yet to determine how or why he makes substitutions but it all seemed to work in the game today. Big road game at Iowa late next week followed by a home game against Penn St. Lets hope we head to the Kohl Center 3-1 in league play since I don't remember the last time we took a road game against the hated Badgers. I have high hopes for this young team. I would be very surprised if we were not dancing come March.

Top Bottom