Dylan Raiola commits to Georgia over Nebraska

fmlizard

Reaction score
#1 2024 QB and former OSU commit Dylan Raiola chose Georgia today over Nebraska, where his father is an alum and his uncle is a coach.

It's a blow to Nebraska, as they not only lose the #1 QB prospect but also the halo effect it has on the rest of a class.

That Georgia offense was nasty. They do a lot of creative stuff offensively and it should be very attractive for a high school QB recruit.

Their OC (Monken) has moved onto the NFL, but I imagine they keep things mostly the same scheme-wise with Bobo taking over.

I almost wish he would have gone to Nebraska.

I listen to an OSU podcast sometimes and they, not so subtly, hinted that Raiola was a massive ahole. They hinted at this while he was still an OSU commit and more or less thought OSU would push him out.

Maybe they're wrong or maybe it won't matter but it just felt like the exact kind of internal fireworks we want to see at Nebraska. At Georgia, if he's an ass, he probably just won't be there next year.

#1 2024 QB and former OSU commit Dylan Raiola chose Georgia today over Nebraska, where his father is an alum and his uncle is a coach.

It's a blow to Nebraska, as they not only lose the #1 QB prospect but also the halo effect it has on the rest of a class.
Jeff Sims must be scaring them off.

GA has a history of tolerating bad boys if they can play.
If he does not get the playing time he thinks he deserves he is gone.

GA has a history of tolerating bad boys if they can play.
If he does not get the playing time he thinks he deserves he is gone.
I have some Nebraska fan friends who say they never believed he was even considering Nebraska and they also predict he will be at USC by spring ball 2024

I almost wish he would have gone to Nebraska.

I listen to an OSU podcast sometimes and they, not so subtly, hinted that Raiola was a massive ahole. They hinted at this while he was still an OSU commit and more or less thought OSU would push him out.

Maybe they're wrong or maybe it won't matter but it just felt like the exact kind of internal fireworks we want to see at Nebraska. At Georgia, if he's an ass, he probably just won't be there next year.
Now we get to see!

Top Bottom