Dwayne Mitchell is transferring

So that opens up another scholarship, right?

Best of luck to Dwayne at Nicholls.

Our underclassmen LB core now consists of Edwards, Matilus, Westerhaus, Dominic Schultz and 2 guys that have yet to step on campus, Lynn and Rallis if he moves to LB as expected. That's 5 or 6 guys across 3 classes (So, RFr, True Fresh). Time for us to add some depth in the next class...

Our underclassmen LB core now consists of Edwards, Matilus, Westerhaus, Dominic Schultz and 2 guys that have yet to step on campus, Lynn and Rallis if he moves to LB as expected. That's 5 or 6 guys across 3 classes (So, RFr, True Fresh). Time for us to add some depth in the next class...

Could be why we have an offer out to a JUCO LB for next season, probably want to another LB in that eligibilty group (so/jr in 2013)

John Galt said:

Is Beal a Sr with an already burned RS?

Edit: jus retread you post and saw that you're referring to underclassmen which would not include juniors.

Regardless of what Beal's eligibility is there's a strong chance he'll never play again and even if he does he won't be the same player.

Forgot Bouducco.

Here's the list for those that can't do the internets...

1 Beal, Brendan Linebacker 6-3 250 RS JR Bangor, Pa. (Florida)
26 Rallis, Mike Linebacker 6-2 245 RS SR Edina, Minn. (Edina HS)
57 Hill, Aaron Linebacker 6-2 225 RS JR St. Charles, Mo. (Lutheran HS)
43 Grant, Ryan Linebacker 6-2 230 RS SR Eden Prairie, Minn. (Eden Prairie)
32 Edwards, Lamonte Linebacker 6-2 210 RS SO Woodbury, Minn. (Woodbury HS)
48 Paffrath, Judd Linebacker 6-2 245 RS JR Alexandria, Minn. (Alexandria)
XX Rallis, Nick Linebacker 5-11 220 FR Edina, Minn. (Edina HS)
59 Balthazor, Joey Linebacker 6-3 235 RS JR Hartland, Wis. (Arrowhead HS)
35 Schultz, Dominic Linebacker 6-1 215 RS FR Port Huron, Mich. (Port Huron HS)
8 Reeves, Spencer Linebacker 6-2 230 SR Dallas, Texas (Skyline)
47 Bauducco, Quinn Linebacker 6-3 225 RS FR Moorpark, Calif. (Moorpark HS)
4 Cooper, Keanon Linebacker 6-0 220 RS SR Dallas, Texas (Skyline)
24 Manuel, James Linebacker 6-2 215 JR Indianapolis, Ind. (Warren Central HS)
XX Lynn, Jack Linebacker 6-3 210 FR Lake Zurich, Ill. (Lake Zurich HS)
18 Westerhaus, Peter Linebacker 6-3 230 RS FR Chanhassen, Minn. (Holy Family HS)
34 Matilus, Jephte Linebacker 6-1 230 RS FR Delray Beach, Fla. (Atlantic HS)

Yup, you're right on that. Unless I hear from Coach himself...I don't believe you.

highwayman said:
Yup, you're right on that. Unless I hear from Coach himself...I don't believe you.

So - He's right...but you don't believe him.

Bud played as a LB. At the game? Whatever..Galt or Parski...ain't gonna believe any analysis ever. Boddy is a multi-purpose, non-position restricted supersub. Take a lude, quit pigeon-holing. WGAS.

highwayman said:

Again.....So - He's right...but you don't believe him???

Top Bottom